George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!

Nick looking cute is a nice theme idea, elsie So many pics to post! :D And after seeing your wake-up pic I feel I could use a shower myself, it's so hot! :devil:
I'll pick a winner soon,in about 2 hours ;)

Wow, Jacquie that's exactly what I needed. I had too much to eat for lunch, and I'm really tired right now...

Okay, but it's time to pick a winner.
It was a difficult choice.
You guys almost made it:
Babs I like the brown shirts :)
Nikky with a classic Nick'n'Rick scene
Stoky Unfortunately Warrick has a gambling problem...
elsie because she showed us the pretty - well - :devil:
blackflag and I wished Nick would look at me like that :D

And the Nicky goes to.... *dramatic pause* blackflag because there's my two favorite guys AND jello in this pic! It simply doesn't get better than that :lol:
Congratz, blackflag Nick's in your hands now.

Contrats blackflag! I love that pic, the look on their faces (especially Nick) is too cute :D I'm looking forward to the next theme.

I'm just so lucky! :( Sent two kids off on the school bus only to get one of them back in less than half an hour. Christopher threw-up on the bus! :eek:

I love the look on both their faces when they look up at the door. Since we've now got a 9 year old in the house for the rest of the day, I think I'll go nice and easy. I want Nick with a flashlight. Limit's 12, and I'll be able to pick the winner around this same time tomarrow.

Susan

edit: Flashlight, ALS, either one. (Ok, so I like the two pics with the ALS that have already been posted. :D)

Congrats Blackflag , nice theme. I hope Christopher feels better soon. :(

Theme1
Theme2 does this count?
Theme3
Theme4
Theme5
Theme6

Glad everyone liked the morning pic it has been the highlight of my day so far :lol:... I have just had the worst day, but I won't tell you about it now because I need to calm down a bit first. :mad:

Ah, yes...I have fond memories of getting sick on the bus as a child myself a few times! Hope the little guy feels better soon!

Good evening!
Aww, elsie sorry to hear you had a bad day. Please sit down and enjoy the next chapter of Adam's Walk in the Park ;)
As we learnt the last time, he asked the girl out for a dinner date. Well, he dresses up nicely and takes the girl out for a romantic candle light dinner
You can see he enjoys it very much
Nothing much happens during dinner -she tells him she has trouble making decisions, and he's very understanding. But still he lets her believe that he actually owns the apartment he stays in (remember, he just watches it, because the owner of the dog had to go on a business trip)
After dinner they take a little walk, and...what will happen then? :D

To be continued ;) Sorry, I couldn't hold back on capping all the cute facial expressions, but I guess you don't mind... Like always, you can watch the new pics right here

Wrapping Christmas presents this afternoon and kitty decided to help. She's so cute, I had to share her with ya'all: ahhhh.
She's the youngest of our three and she was a stray that had been taken in while pregnant (at only 6 months old).

Ooohhh...cuteness all around! GE with dogs, kitties in packages...how adorable. :lol:

More warm fuzzies on this rainy, dark day. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back