Gas..How Much are you paying???

OK, we're averaging $3.29/gallon this end of L.A. and on the news they said it's going up 3 cents a day. Bleh...my mother-in-law has to use the car to go to work, and my husband takes the bus to work and walks to the grocery store (unless we're getting a major load of stuff)...I don't know how much more we can conserve!

--Robin

wow! and i thought gas was cheaper in Europe!

here in Croatia it´s 1.30$ per liter....so it´s around 4.80$/gallon...blah...

At the moment, here it's $6.33/gallon
cheapest what I saw today was $6.09/gallon

They're rising it for tomorrow by 15eurocents.
so in euros it will go up to 1.40 - 1.50 euros/litre
which is....

6.62 - 7.10 usd/gallon

Diesel was already 1.07e/litre... in Jan gasoline had same price.

Thankfully we have dieselcar as another car. I guess we'll be driving it much much more now.

we jumped $.40 yesterday to $3.09/gallon. and the stations are running out of gas. glad i've dug my rollerblades out.

Here in the New England area it was roughly between $2.49-$2.89 on Sunday. By Tuesday, it went up to between $3.19-$3.89. I'm glad I only have 3 miles to drive to get to the train station to get to work. I would walk, but our lovely town doesn't have sidewalks on the road that leads to the station, and the traffic here is brutal.

We're at around $3.35 today, and the stations around here are also running out of gas. I'm getting worried that I'm not gonna be able to afford to drive to work.

My stepdad was complaining about the Cost of gas in Ottawa when he got home from work. It was up to about $1.30
that is WAAAYY too much, and i feel sorry for those of you who's gas prices have sky-rocketed up into the 4-6 dolalr range o.o how do you live with that?

My stepdad was complaining about the Cost of gas in Ottawa when he got home from work. It was up to about $1.30
that is WAAAYY too much, and i feel sorry for those of you who's gas prices have sky-rocketed up into the 4-6 dolalr range o.o how do you live with that?

It's per gallon in the US, so that makes a difference. Don't you guys buy it by the litre?

I found gas today for $2.80!! WOOT!

Back