Gas..How Much are you paying???

Yeah, we do buy it buy the litre. The prices around here were between 133.5 and 134.3.

I wish John Morgan were still around :(. I'd love to see what "Jock McBile" would have to say about this highway robbery. :devil:

OMG. Good news here in Georgia. The governor is removing the 15 cent gas tax so gas should go down tomorrow. Woohoo! Go Sonny Perdue!

Are any other states doing something similar?

I was just talking to a friend who owns a gas station here. The gas at his place was 2.89, he had to increase it to 2.99...still better then 3.20 which is what I see almost everywher else.

When I went into a restaurant here in Charleston, WV, the Krogers supermarket gas price was $3.09 (US Dollars) per gallon. When I came out a short while later, it was $2.89, so I filled up. According to CharlestonGasPrices.com, several other stations in the area have dropped to the same price.

Actually, here about 60% - 65% of gasprice is tax here.

And yeah, it really doesn't get cheaper than 4.93usd/gallon

I think most of the gas stations in the area I live in range from about $3.09-$3.20. Luckily I paid only $2.58/gal on Monday before I went into work. Today one of the gas stations near my house did come down to $2.99. Another one station on my way into work was still $3.20.

In the town I live in there's a state route 309 and when the price hit $3.09 the article on the front page of the paper was "$3.09 on 309". What a clever title. :rolleyes:

So yup..they did it... they rised it by 15cents (euro). sad to see it now shows "1.46" *sighs*

Back