Gas..How Much are you paying???

As of a couple of hours ago, the gas in St. Catharine's was hovering around the 96 - 98 cent mark. Toronto is now at $1.20.

That'd be CDN money.

Wow.. Gas prices where i live are about $2.90/gallon.. It's reached $3.00/gallon or more at some gas stations.. We'll never have cheap gas again..

I was just watching the news. They interviewed some woman who knows quite a bit about the oil industry. She said that once you calculate the CDN/US exchange rate, as well as do the Litre/gallon conversion... The States pay roughly 10 cents less a Litre than we do.

I know! When I was over in Maine at the beginning of August, we had rented an SUV and bought a tank of gas and I calculated it be like 82 cents per litre. Then I got back home to Surrey and it was $1.08/litre.

I totally agree on that lilbug :( Sucks for me cause I drive an SUV!

I just sold my SUV because of the prices. I hated to see her go because I LOOOOOVED that Jeep. But I'm going to get a car with a 4cyl. engine. My Jeep had a V8. I'm still sad that she's gone. I got 12 mpg though, so I'll get over it. :lol: Gas here is $3.01/gallon today for regular.

I've got a Jeep w/ a V8...wouldn't give it up for nothing! I did get out a while ago and gas ranged here from 2.99 to 3.09

I paid $2.64 a gallon last night. Now they are going to use Hurricane Katrina as an excuse to jack up the price to $3.00 a gallon.

It shot up to $3.09 a gallon from $2.54 this morning. Highway robbery! :mad:

I've got a Jeep w/ a V8...wouldn't give it up for nothing! I did get out a while ago and gas ranged here from 2.99 to 3.09

:( I know. I'm a Jeep girl. I hate that I sold it. I'm having withdrawls. :lol: I've had a Jeep since I was 16. They totally rock. Best. Vehicle. Ever. But I travel a lot. I make 8-10 hour drives regularly so I just couldn't afford to put gas in it that much. It was a 5.9 Limited - only made it in '98 with that engine. I think I got like 12 mpg.

I'm sorry but I'm still laughing at your gasprices... since it's much more expensive around.

Back