"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ru , honey, we're both taking a bath... Have mercy...I so want that stupid internet compagny to deliver Trois to me. I still think the story of the movie stinks but I want to see this with moving images, damn it!!
Anyway, thanks for posting this. I had a very nice drool moment :D :devil:

Does anyone have Imposter screencaps? I didn't know this Gary was in it until I was viewing some Gary Sinise screencaps that had the opening credit of this Gary's name. Do the two Garys share any scenes?

*is sad we likely won't get Gary D shower scenes*...not that we could post 'em, we might get smacked.

I don't have any caps, but I can tell you my opinion:

Our Gary doesn't have very many scenes in Imposter. He's many in the dark, running after Gary S. I can't remember but one close up of our guy. He's in his tough guy mode in this movie.

Perhaps RC is sandbagging caps of this movie along with Trois. (hmmpf, I say RC, Hmmpf!)

Hey guys. Spike is going to start showing season 6 episode on 9/4/06, giving me something new to watch until the new season. However, the distinct lack of Warrick screen time is not making me want to watch. Are there any good Warrick episodes in season 6? Thanks. :D

iwantboromir said:
Perhaps RC is sandbagging caps of this movie along with Trois. (hmmpf, I say RC, Hmmpf!)

Relax, girl! I talked to Ru the other day and believe me when I say that she can not post those images in here. We'll get banned forever :lol: I'm sure she''ll send them to you and you can drool in private then. :D

To answer the latest question, I haven't seen the whole season six yet but I liked the Adam episode the best so far, can't remember the title of that one though. Can anyone help me out and give more suggestions for good Warrick season six episodes? I know it's a stupid question but there's gotta be some, right? :rolleyes:

There are very few good Warrick scenes in Season 6. The first episode is about the biggest and it goes down hill from there. There are a few where Hodges has more lines than our guy! Don't get me wrong, I love Hodges, but if given a choice........

In my opinion, just watch the first half of the season and skip the rest if you're there to see our guy. Many of the second half are just glimpses of our guy. (sniffing shorts, tasting horrible pie, noticing key evidence on Nick)

I am sincerely hoping S7 has a little better Warrick sightings to offer.

And Joy, I know the pics RC has aren't for public display, (I've seen the movie & can guess what scenes she got these caps from!) but she DOES have my email! (hint, hint)

I watched my tape of Forever today, since I'd had to tape it with Spike only showing it later at night. I liked the scene toward the end where Warrick is holding the baby. The kid seemed to like 'Rick/Gary lol, his hand was on Gary's face the whole time.

I sure wish I was that baby... :lol:

For a good s6 episode I'd have to say A Bullet Runs Through It parts 1 and 2. I watched it last night and, though he wasn't in it as much as I would have loved him to be in it, when he was there he was looking mighty fine. And he appears in more than one scene so... that's a huge step.

I REALLY hope that they make up for all the times Gary only had one line this series because I'm going crazy. Right now I'm watching one good Gary episode every day. That keeps me going.

And speaking of Alien Resurrection; ever since I read about it here I have been trying to track it down. I can't buy it so I read the script but that wasn't very satisfying so I begged my dad to buy it for me but when he asked why he didn't seem to be too pleased about my answer. It was somewhere along the lines of 'It's got the sexiest man alive on it and he dies and I have to see it or I'll die because I'm missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime!'. He gave me a weird look and didn't get it for me. So I'm now saving up which hopefully shouldn't take long. From what I've heard, the film is rubbish but I don't understand that because how can it be rubbish if it has Gary Dourdan in it? Makes no sense. I won't be watching the film anyway. I'll be watching him. :D

Sorry I just wrote so much rubbish that no-one wanted to know, it's just been a while since I last expressed my Gary-lovin'.

Did you guys see the CSI: Senses commercail on Spike TV just now? I posted this in the Merch. forum, but...not many people go there. :p

Gary was in it, and he was in most of it actually!! He had nice speaking parts, and had a solo part at the end...looking VERY hot! :D

Did any of you see him on the Sat. night CBS show featuring the making of the CBS "shows" they were doing "Still Life" he was with Marg and Richard Lewis (director} rehearsing, and was a bit snippy with Lewis- something about "you need more caffeine" but they've got their own special communication going, and Marg was laughing, saying "it's only a rehearsal" as well as Lewis :lol: - so cool to see them filming-here's a sexy little pic. of him I just came across :p

8425.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back