"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone! hope you dont mind me dropping in but i did bring you presents :D i found some lovely shots of gary in my travels around the internet and thought id share, even if they arent new to the rest of you they are pretty fun. from the file name im guessing it was from the 'snakes on a plane' premier
gary 1
gary 2
you can really see the interesting colour of his eyes in those two shots. i wonder if hell have the beard for csi. either way he looks good!

thanks for sharing allmaple Gary's thread needed the rescue and have to love those closeups no matter how hideous the hat! :lol:

It inspired me to share this one! :)

I think you girls figured out what Gary's favorite accesory is. Does anyone know if that necklace is special to him? I for one think it's beautiful and it's meaning is very clear but I was wondering if he got it from someone special.

And Ru , thanks for posting the link to Gary rocking with DMC in Canada. I never got around to see that and now I could see it anyway. You rock, girl!

yes i noticed gary was a little lacking in the love department and needed to be rescued off the second page :lol: i found it interesting that the best site for big pictures had so many of gary so wanted to share :D have a few more while im here:
more gary
life sized gary! well, almost :lol:
he sure likes to have his shirt wide open, but thats half the fun i guess ;)

Well there's lots of Warrick in Built To Kill. Which is great! Loved his, "Where's the love" and "Shut up Hodges" :lol:

And anyone else noticed how sexy he looked when he walked in Brass's office. By the way, it was really nice of him to check up on Brass.

Okay so yeah.. I haven't been on this thread in forever.. so I would like to point out.. I am extremly becoming obsessed with GARY DOURDAN!!!! And I have a little secret if you don't already know.

Warrick I heard and saw a little bit is going to be by Catherines side throughout everything that is happening to her and lindsay... and might I say he is mighty fine.

Please try to keep in mind that these are spoiler free threads, while we appreciate the tag we have the spoiler lab for future eps and when we put them up, discussion threads specific for spoilers. ;)

I've been neglecting this board lately. Busy doing non-computer related things. Nice to come back to see you guys have been holding down the fort for me.
R.C, I loved that scene too. I'm hoping that this episode was a sign of things to come......Warrick actually on screen!

Hello!! He looks amazing in that picture you posted, Ru ! That was just the thing I needed to see before I go to bed, hopefully having a night filled with Gary dreams. :)
That man is like fine wine, aging approves with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back