"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwantboromir said:
The pics in my avi are from the Soul Food series. He's not the nicest guy in the series, but he sure is yummy!

He is always yummy but what I find interesting is that he played a lot of roles in which he was not the nicest guy. Maybe the casting directors picked up on his nasty side :devil: Even Warrick Brown is not an all around good guy, he has a temper and can make rush judgements. I like that though, Warrick always seems real and that is largely do to the way that Gary plays him. Warrick is never perfect but just another human being...eh...I mean just another yummy human being :D
Ok, got carried away there. Sorry for babbling, guys :)

I saw the Alien movie some time ago, I liked his character, did not like the movie that much. I think I stopped watching once he died. I remember watching his final scene and going: "No, don't hurt his face!! Never his face!!" :lol:
I ordered Trois a while ago, still waiting for them to deliver it to me though. The movie stinks I've heard but who cares, I has Gary in sexy scenes :devil:

When Gary's character died I yelled "NNOOOOOO" at the tv screen! LOL! THen I had to ask out loud "why does it always have to be the black man??!!" Geez.

I've seen TROIS. THe direction and cinematography is a bit amatuerish... but you will see Gary's ass! THe best reason to rent the movie.

Gary is also in the Weekend at Bernie's 2. But he's in there for a hot 3 seconds AND they dubbed his voice. It's in the beginning -- don't blink cuz you will miss it.

Anyone else know obscure movies Gary is in?

iwantboromir said:
I personally hated the first two Alien movies. I only watched the fourth because of Gary. Oddly enough, I loved it enough to buy it. ;)
Really? I didn't watch the first three at all. And i only watcthed the 4th one because of Gary. Without him, i wouldn't have watched it at all :D
Come to think of it, I only *say* i like it because he's in it. other wise...it wasn't that great. (why did he have to die in the first place???)
hm. speaking of christie, here's something i fixed up.
It's Warrick and Christie side by side :D

warricklover said:
iwantboromir said:
I personally hated the first two Alien movies. I only watched the fourth because of Gary. Oddly enough, I loved it enough to buy it. ;)
Really? I didn't watch the first three at all. And i only watcthed the 4th one because of Gary. Without him, i wouldn't have watched it at all :D
Come to think of it, I only *say* i like it because he's in it. other wise...it wasn't that great. (why did he have to die in the first place???)
hm. speaking of christie, here's something i fixed up.
It's Warrick and Christie side by side :D

Oh yes, all true for me too. Strangely......my dvd turns off as soon as his character dies. Hmm......wonder why that happens???? :lol:

WBGal said:
I saw the Alien movie some time ago, I liked his character, did not like the movie that much. I think I stopped watching once he died. I remember watching his final scene and going: "No, don't hurt his face!! Never his face!!" :lol:
I ordered Trois a while ago, still waiting for them to deliver it to me though. The movie stinks I've heard but who cares, I has Gary in sexy scenes :devil:

When Gary's character died I yelled "NNOOOOOO" at the tv screen! LOL! THen I had to ask out loud "why does it always have to be the black man??!!" Geez.

I've seen TROIS. THe direction and cinematography is a bit amatuerish... but you will see Gary's ass! THe best reason to rent the movie.

Gary is also in the Weekend at Bernie's 2. But he's in there for a hot 3 seconds AND they dubbed his voice. It's in the beginning -- don't blink cuz you will miss it.

You wouldn't happen to have any TROIS screencaps would you? <g>

Well, it's safe to say that our guy looks yummy again in the new season. YAY!!! Not that I'm surprised but you never know, he could have grown a long beard or something. :lol: Thanks for posting them, Dee!

Secondly, funny how we all stop watching Alien4 when he dies but we do love the movie, really we do. :D It's not the guy we love at all. :lol: I did think Christie was a cool character. Feisty, I like that. ;)

Joy22 said:

Secondly, funny how we all stop watching Alien4 when he dies but we do love the movie, really we do. :D It's not the guy we love at all. :lol: I did think Christie was a cool character. Feisty, I like that. ;)

that put an interesting image in my head. thanks...! :D :devil: :D

oh yes the movie i just loved the movie...it just got uninteresting when Christie died.
but i did watch to the very end. even if it was to see if Christie was going to come back or not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WBGal said:

There are several obscure movies....so obscure, I can't find them!

Wanted: Soulful Energy Xchange
Dancing in September
King of the World
New Jersey Turnpikes
Thursday
Fool's Paradise
Get That Number
Sunset Park (I'm guessing he's not in it much, his name is "Dreadlocked Guy")

I did see him in Scar City and The Weekend. Neither movies are worth watching except for the Gary factor. The Weekend does rate higher due to the fact that our guy is in a nice tight bathing suit for much of his scenes.
The Weekend

I'd say The Weekend is the best movie ever! :lol: ;) Gary in tight swimshorts, what more can a girl want? :devil:

EWWW, me no likey Speedos... I say boxers or nothing at all :devil:

And did someons say Trois screencaps? *looks around room cautiously like NYC street peddler about to sell some stolen watches* Uh, I might b privy to some of those particular screencaps. Just dont think they're PG 13 stuff. Trois should've been unrated as far as I'm concerned but yep, I own it all for the love of Gary! :D

Here's one cap I think I wont get spanked for...

mmmmmmmmm I need a bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back