"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally hated the first two Alien movies. I only watched the fourth because of Gary. Oddly enough, I loved it enough to buy it. ;)

Then my nephew borrowed it and moved to Indiana with it! I had to go to Indiana to get it back from him!
:lol:

R.c., love the pics! They're some of my favorites....but that list is soooooo long.

Here is a new one with a smile!

Gary/Warrick rocks- he's so handsome and so sexy and so intense- I hope they feature him more in S/7-and for the birtday girl- another pic. for you, on your day ;)

gdourdan.jpg

Hey R.C I don't mind you useing my name at all. :) I just love being in this group. You guys rock!! I didn't know you live in FL. I would love to join you in your campaign to bring him to Florida. However, he may not leave! :D :devil: And I do think your pics are droool worthy. ;)

Good gosh! Those are some wonderful pics! :D Gary always looks amazing!

If there's a "Send Warrick to Florida" campain I'd sign for that and rush right over to Florida. You're right RC! :D I'd certainly take a trip there for sure!

ruzila said:
I'm sure I'd be able to get Joy, iwb, 87 and Lena to come for a visit then! ;)

Ehm, Ru, honey, I would come to Florida just for you too, you know that. That being said, I support the action 'Bring Warrick to Florida.' I just have one request, no scenes with Horatio, please. I like to look at my man without any irritating distractions :D

I saw the Alien movie some time ago, I liked his character, did not like the movie that much. I think I stopped watching once he died. I remember watching his final scene and going: "No, don't hurt his face!! Never his face!!" :lol:
I ordered Trois a while ago, still waiting for them to deliver it to me though. The movie stinks I've heard but who cares, I has Gary in sexy scenes :devil:

Finally, love the new pic you posted Dee! I just melt for that smile.

Joy22 said:

Finally, love the new pic you posted Dee! I just melt for that smile.

Me too! No, wait......, I don't think melt is the word for it. LMAO

and RC, I second Joy's statement, I would gladly come for a visit with or without our guy. :D

Well, I recommend that we get this thing started right away! :D I'm not getting any younger, you guys. I want to be able to enjoy Gary while I'm still young. :)

Whoa, Iwant...where *did* those avvie pics come from?

*Thud* I want the bigger sizes of them LOL.

LOL at the posted piccie too, he's funny in it.

The pics in my avi are from the Soul Food series. He's not the nicest guy in the series, but he sure is yummy!
Here's one

yum

I'll have to dig the others up later.....I put them in a file and don't have time to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back