"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the wonderful pictures iwantboromir! Aww, he really does look sad. I'm the same way too Joy22. I prefer his hair to be trimmed down some.

WarricksBabyGirl, we took very good care of Gary. :D No harm done to him.

He really looks great in those pics! :lol: Thank you iwantboromir for those. He does look sad. :( I would love to be the one to cheer him up! :D

Yeah he does look said. But I don't know, I think he looks hotter without the glasses. I wonder if these pics mean he wears contacts on the set.

We are such good fans aren't we? :lol: We finally have some new pictures of the man and we go like: "Yeah, he looks cute but his hair could be shorter and why isn't he laughing and what the hell? Get rid of the glasses!" :lol:
Poor Gary, it's hard having fans like us. I blame him though, it's his fault for being so hot. ;)

I've been without a Gary fix for so long, I have no complaints about the pictures. Next time I go on a trip......I'm printing some out to take with me.

I saw the pilot epi again and I didn't know that Warrick wore an earring. :p I loved it! This man is totally the coolest guy around! :) I bet he'd be fun to hang around with. I would love the chance to do that. :lol:

However, I saw some of Trois and I didn't like it at all. :eek: He was awesome, but I really didn't like the movie. Has anyone else seen it? Maybe I'm wrong about it. :confused: Talk amongst yourselves (or let us know how you feel about it).

I just wanna sit there and stare dreamily every time he's onscreen...<g> On CSI that is, never saw any movies.

babygirl2667 said:
I saw the pilot epi again and I didn't know that Warrick wore an earring. :p I loved it! This man is totally the coolest guy around! :) I bet he'd be fun to hang around with. I would love the chance to do that. :lol:

However, I saw some of Trois and I didn't like it at all. :eek: He was awesome, but I really didn't like the movie. Has anyone else seen it? Maybe I'm wrong about it. :confused: Talk amongst yourselves (or let us know how you feel about it).

The movie itself wasn't very good, but I can't help but watch it from time to time. Have you watched Rendezvous? It's another small movie he made, it's pretty cheesy, but it's one of my favs.

Anyone see the new tvguide? There's a small pic of our man in the mailbag section. Many thanks to Tammi in Tex. for writing in to complain about the lack of Gary goodness in the "Hot Guys of CSI" cover.

I'll try to scan and post the pic later.....I just got off work and I'm tired.

I saw the pilot epi again and I didn't know that Warrick wore an earring.

Yeah I know! I didn't either until I saw "Cool Change" [didn't see it in the pilot] and I was a very happy viewer. :D As if the guy could be any hotter and then I see him with an earring and I'm all, "OMG! He wears an earring too?! Man that's hot." [I have this thing for guys with piercings and tattoos] I wish he still wore one on the show.

iwantboromir said:
babygirl2667 said:

The movie itself wasn't very good, but I can't help but watch it from time to time. Have you watched Rendezvous? It's another small movie he made, it's pretty cheesy, but it's one of my favs.

Anyone see the new tvguide? There's a small pic of our man in the mailbag section. Many thanks to Tammi in Tex. for writing in to complain about the lack of Gary goodness in the "Hot Guys of CSI" cover.

I'll try to scan and post the pic later.....I just got off work and I'm tired.

I own both of these movies and while they were both quite cheesy. I prefer Rendezous over Trois but I still watch both from time to time.

.:Rose:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back