"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

So I'm having the great debate right now if I should just let this thread go. No one else seems to wanna post here but me. Yet my love for Warrick makes me wanna keep it alive. Lets try another bumpy bumpy.

yummy

Raises hand, I do:thumbsup: I want to always remember him, and never forget how incredible and wonderful he was on this great show!

A BLAST FROM THE PAST.. SAG WINNERS..2005 Wished we could go back to then, they were all sooo happy!

Last edited:

People flee and I don't get that, he was one of my favorites from the outset, and I was crying all night first, when he got shot, and when he died in Grissom's arms I couldn't believe it:confused:it's still a bitter pill to swallow, I guess I'm selfish I can't understand why these 3 couldn't have finished out at least S/9:(what couldn't they do what they wanted to, after this season ended? why split in the first of the season, the rest are all here:confused:

WARRICK AND SARA

^^ If the three of them had just stayed they could have finished off the S9 with all the original cast members. I mean it worked eight years why not just stick it out one more. But yet playing the same character may just get to be too boring after a while. All I know is it pains me in my heart to watch CSI without him there. I will never in a million years stop watching the show but, every time I expect his name to be there in the opening and its not it hurts a little. :(

Me too, and I can't help wonder if he doesn't miss it too:confused:, Billy's doing his play in Chicago, and I have no idea what Jorja's doing no news what-so-ever, on her. I guess I'm more selfish and was hoping they'd all stick it out for and through S/10 and make it a decade, then him and you know who:p couldn't have had some resolution:(

THOSE EYES

From what I hear he has been working in Europe alot as of late. It said in my new CSI magazine that he has a new movie call Fire he ins. I've tried to find more info about it but no such luck. Yeah I bet he misses it though. I mean after eight years you must get into a routine playing the same character. It would have been nice for the original team to make it a decade.

nummy

Europe huh? I wonder if he sees his kids?:confused:I meant on the last post COULD HAVE HAD some resolution :rolleyes:misprint on my part, and last night we had an earthquake :klingon:so I got up and turned on SPIKE and "Fanny' Smackin' was on, and it was the part where he got all up in Nick's face who was a bit out of control, "what are you doing" and then that awful Kevin Federline [PIG] was going to call on his cell phone and Warrick took the phone out of his hands and got in his face and those intense expressions. I was going "damn I'm going to miss him":(

^^ I love that scene in Fanny Smackin' . It also shows the very close bond that he and Nicky had on the show. That Warrick understood that Nicky lost his temper and helped cover for him. Of the many things I miss about him being on the show. It is their bond I will miss the most I think. Even from the the first episode we saw the strength of the bond.

LORDIE MCB that last one
141aj.gif
awesome thank's:p

GARY AND THE GIRLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back