"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

So, I kinda suck.

Warrick Brown's birthday was the other day. (Friday.)

I hate that he "died" the day before his "birthday" that's just kinda insult to injury to me. I wonder if the writers and producers even realized this when they decided to premier that day?

Anyway. I'll miss him.

I'll REALLY miss him.

I hate that he "died" the day before his "birthday" that's just kinda insult to injury to me. I wonder if the writers and producers even realized this when they decided to premier that day?

^^ I doubt they even knew. The writers don't tend to notice little things like that sadly. he would have been 42, very sad. I don't think the writers had a choice in the day they premier was due to all the stuff going on the network. Its hard to say if he actually died the day before his birthday or not cause it was made to take place the same night as the season eight final episode was. So was it May or October who knows.

I'm so unwilling to let this thread die. Hopefully I'm not the only one who wants to keep it going. We still have tons of stuff to talk about, Gary has new movies coming out soon. So excited.

nummy

What are the new movies he has coming out? I can't wait to see him again!! It sucked not seeing him in the show lastnight, not even in the credits... :( I miss him.

^^ Yeah in his latest interview interview he talked about the movie he had worked in in Spain. Not sure of the name. Also he mentioned he had a couple other projects over there as well. I agree saramarie2008 it was so weird not even seeing his name in the credits. I always expect it right after Marg and it was not there. Made me sad all over again.

Thanks for posting the linkage Desert-ghoul. Those videos are very well done, I cried all over again watching them. I miss him so much, its very hard for me to watch CSI without him. Like a piece of it is missing or something.

Worried about this thread dieing. Its depressing me that only like me and two other people bother to pot here. Anywho, random picture bump post time.

yes please

Happy Halloween!!
5.gif

Some
nummy
Halloween
treats!

So I'm having the great debate right now if I should just let this thread go. No one else seems to wanna post here but me. Yet my love for Warrick makes me wanna keep it alive. Lets try another bumpy bumpy.

yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back