"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

That picture makes me sad:( i wish it was still like that. When i saw the scene i was watching it in the dark with headphones in having no idea what was going to happen, then bang bang! I jumped back and just stared at the screen for about 5 minutes, my sister must of thought i was crazy:lol:

I agree, but mabye he'll return, stranger things have happened on this show:bolian:

Summertime and the living is easy

BEACH BUM

Last edited:

Welcome sam. Always glad to see more Warrick fans floating about. I had like a break down at the end of the episode too. I was crying and yelling at the TV. I have not been able to bring myself to watch the episode again yet. Way to hard. But they say this coming season of CSI is gonna be one most differnt ever so maybe they will bring him back. Like desertwind odder things have happened on the show.

everyone loves a smart dressed man

MsCB, I was capping 'Ellie' the other night and did this for you.
The quality isn't brilliant I'm afraid - non of the early season dvds are - but I lightened it a little, and I don't think it looks too bad.

Hope you like :D

Last edited:

MsCB, I was capping 'Ellie' the other night and did this for you.
The quality isn't brilliant I'm afraid - non of the early season dvds are - but I lightened it a little, and I don't think it looks too bad.

Hope you like :D

Thank you Yoshi !! I love it. Those arms make me so happy. :drool: Very very nice. Thanks again you made me day. :thumbsup:

I really like him in Ellie. Very good epiosde. It show how reliable Warrick and be in any type of situation. Makes me love him even more. :)

so yummy

He's Smokin' - literally!

gar1nl0.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4639/gar2bi8.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5979/gar3tz2.jpg

At the end of the season finale, my mom and I were 'O.O' for about ten minutes before I shouted at my television to make him come back to life, but it was no use.
That was just... insane. ;-;
But I guess it's for the better since Gary was getting in some trouble. O:
Scandalous!

Great pics every one. They are some ones I have not seen before. :bolian:I'm glad to see him looking better then he did in those newer pictures. I've been watching reruns on SPIKE hes so cute I'm gonna miss him so much in season nine.

RAWR

Good, remember he's going to live:bolian:the flashlight pic. yummy:drool: and I saw him intervewed aways back and he was talking about "Obama" and said "I'd vote for him even if he wasn't black";)

THE BANK Vegas!

Last edited:

^^ Thats very cool desertwind. I love that pic you posted of him. His hair is so great. I think if I ever met him I would ask if I could touch it. :lol: Man I just realized how crazy stalkery that sounds. Ok so maybe my obsession is going a little too far.

another sexy flash light pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back