"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Just gonna post another random pic. Also I'm hoping the tacky rehab show (as dersertwind says) report,is just a rumor. I see how it might be a goo PR move for him but now that I've thought about it more, don't like the idea so much. Why would he feel the need to broadcast his life like that.

think i might be developing a suit fetish

I knew he wouldn't, he's got to much class and style, and he's not a loser, just got a bit in over his head, and is probably so ashamed and sorry! here's a recent pic. of him 'shopping' go Gary:thumbsup:look at those arms:drool:

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA GARY

^^ Great pic desertwind, thanks for sharing. Hes arms do look mighty fine in that shot. Hes also looking better then he has in shots in a while. I'm a very happy fangirl at this moment. :) Also your right he has way to much class to do a rehab show.

speaking of sexy arms

Gonna see if I can encourage some more posting in this tread with a sexy pic.I love the very open shirt and sunnies in this pic.

smoken hot

cried me eyes out, i did, when i saw the last episode yestarday (we're a little behind us and uk...).

i mean, ok, he had to leave, but... kill him? and that brutally?! c'mon, mate... just so sad... and i bet me undies that Nick will be the one to find him next season... poor boy...

by the way... this is my first post!! XD

WELCOME sam
Cheering.gif
[won't attempt your last name:alienblush:] I think we all cried. I was screaming NO-NO, and in deep denial, and couldn't watch it again for like two week's and cried again, but I think, and some of the rest of us that Nick saves him, and he'll be back for S/9!

LIKE IT USED TO BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back