"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Very nice. Heres a nice close up of him from an award show I think. I have so many pics its hard to keep track. :lol:
Yummy

Very nice. Heres a nice close up of him from an award show I think. I have so many pics its hard to keep track. :lol:
Yummy

:drool: Wow, his eyes look so gorgeous in that picture. I also really like those necklaces that he seems to wear a lot. Seriously, he can never not look good.

Yummy

:drool: Wow, his eyes look so gorgeous in that picture. I also really like those necklaces that he seems to wear a lot. Seriously, he can never not look good.

True that. I think I have a thing for the CSI boys in those blue jumpsuits. Including Warrick. Speaking of which.

I do love a jumpsuit

Here's on of him and Nicky and drats, I forget the name of the ep:( were they were sitting on a curb having a snack, and that creepy fat guy was working with them:borg:

NICK AND WARRICK

'Swap Meet', Season five. I love that scene. Heres another cap from 'Bad Words', saw it the other day nice Warrick close ups. Heres one. The eyes make me all :drool:. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Great pic desertwind. I do love a nice pair of shades. :cool: Heres a cute on from 'Living Legend' . Enjoy.

smile

You're right, that is a really cute one. He looks so enamored with Catherine! :D

Here's one where he looks like he really has a fondness for transparent plastic objects:

http://www.csifanatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/2-gary-dourdan-kiss-cmt07.jpg

And another to make up for that last one:

gary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back