"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

iluvEricSzmanda, you sister has great taste.

Anyone that is a Gary/Warrick fan is tops in my book and a very smart person too.

Packin'..... Hee. Hee. Hee. Hee. Hee. :lol: :D WarricksLady, I love your siggy. It is amazingly hot. :p

Everytime I see Warrick in jeans, I think of that Ginuwine song 'In Those Jeans'

*singing* There anymore room for me, in those jeans

LOL

Packin'..... Hee. Hee. Hee. Hee. Hee. :lol: :D WarricksLady, I love your siggy. It is amazingly hot. :p

Thanks, I think it was created by SkeletonJack for MedicWarrickLvr and she is letting me use it.

Warrick is definitely packin' ..... :D

Everytime when I'm about to watch an episode, I make a mental note to check out his jeans...but I always find myself too busy staring at his face that afterwards I have not the slightest idea what he was wearing. :mad: I blame the hair.

He's packed like a biscut

Cushion for the pushin

*shakes head* I need to stop

LMAO!!!!! Yes you do need to stop young lady!!! I cannot be reading stuff like that while I am trying to take a drink!!

WarricksLady that certainly is a magnificent banner!!! :)

I check him out from head to toe also every episode, but I must admit....I have them all on tape or dvd and tend to rewatch and re-look! :devil:

Hi, my name is Warrickslady and I have an addiction. I can't stop looking, lusting, and drooling after Warrick.

I am so addicted to watching him that I am currently making a cd of Warrick's every scene since the beginning, so that I can watch it over and over.

My only problem is I don't want to be cured of my addiction. :D

HA HA HA HA!!

Amen sister! I'm right there in the addiction with you and Step one is realizing we have a problem. Except I don't consider it a problem so this makes the next 11 steps irrelevant!

Guess we can carry on! :lol: :lol: ;)

aside from the jeans and his great bod, i think that 'Rick has his eyes as one of his assets.
what was the episode where Catherine said that Warrick had good/pretty/tantalizing (?) eyes? (i really forgot what was the word she used.) after that eppy, every episode i see to it that i check out his eyes. they are hypnotizing indeed. :eek:

Yeah. Catherine and Warrick were talking about what they were like in high school and Warrick said he was a nerd. And Catherine was amazed that the girls didn't even notice his eyes. He does have nice eyes!! Definitely one of his best features! :D

Now if only tptb will let him stay on-screen for more than 5 seconds, we might be able to fully appreciate the hypnotizing power of those eyes... :mad:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back