"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MedicWarrickLvr, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

WBGal, I watch "Table Stakes" over and over just to see Warrick shirtless and all wet...Can you say yeah baby!!!

I wish I knew how to make an animated avator of that scene.

2. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Have you ever noticed that, at one time or another, there has been a scene in each of the CSI's on homes. I think it is high time we get to find out what Warrick's place is like. It's gotta be a cool place for someone as hot as he is though. :cool:

3. WBGal

WBGal Hit and Run

Warrickslady... YEAH BABY! That is a prime wet-Warrick episode!! I've have got to get th rest of the CSI collections so I can find more shirtless Warricks! LOL!!

4. nicksbabygurl

nicksbabygurl CSI Level One

I was watching that episode not to long ago. He looked so hot, my mom came in and she saw the look on my face and she's like 'What'd I miss?' and I told her 'The best thing'

5. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

"Table Stakes' is definitely a favorite of mine too! I'd go swimming with him ANY DAY.............. :D

I dunno though, I get just as excited when I see him in the tight T-shirt with his CSI vest and shades..........he just looks sooooooooo incredibly hot in that "attire".

I agree too that we need to see his house.........and not from taking home a cheap date which is what I am afraid TPTB will do. Warrick has class and I hope they keep it that way.

I want to meet Grandma. I'm thinking about doing a fanfic involving him, Cath, and Grandma.

6. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Awww, his kids are so cute! What a great picture of them.

MedicWarrickLvr, I'd love to read your fic when it's done. I support the idea 100%. :)

I did hear that the "romance" between him and Cath is going to come a little more to the forefront in this next season, so maybe it's our chance to see a little more into Warrick's character.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't wait for the fanfiction with Warrick,Cath & his grandma.I bet it would be sweet.

8. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

By the time TPTB get around to introducing us to Grandma, she's gonna be dead. Warrick can't bring a cheap date back to his place. I would not suit his style at all. Warrick and Cath. I would love that. It would also leave Grissom open for Sara to close in! :D :devil: :rolleyes:

9. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Well, my good friend Nik is writing an EXCELLENT Warrick/Cath fic right now. If you haven't read it, you should! I'm going to get mine together soon if everyone promises to read it! I wasn't going to do a Cath/warrick since she did such a fabulous one, but she told me I needed to!

You guys help me out with the research part.........I know there isn't much, but WHAT DO WE KNOW about Grandma. Help me with what history we have.

10. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

As I said in another thread that it's a shame that Warrick's apartment/house hasn't being shown being that he is the only native Vegas on the show.

His Grams played a big part in his life but yet to see her or interaction between her and Warrick. We have to wonder why Warrick gets no support on the show?

MedicWarrickLvr, go forth and write your fic. Nik's fic is awesome and we can never have too many fics that have Warrick in them or where Warrick is a major part of the fic.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Where is NIK fic located,I would like to read it.Any war/cath I all for.

12. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

It's in the Fan Fic/Art thread

13. Nik

Nik CSI Level One

Thank you SOOOOOO much for the plug, ya'll. I guess I need to quit yackin' and go write that last chapter.

BTW, if I haven't been egging you on enough, Sus, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Especially now that you said you're bring in his grandmother. I considered it in Chapters 6 and 7 of mine, but couldn't decide what to have her be like. All I can think of is that she told him that crazy people make even sane people act crazy.

Warrick's Lady: If you can get a free trial of ULead GIF Animator, I used to know that program pretty well. I think I could still walk you through it from memory in PM if you still wanna make that animated avatar. Just remember, you need to keep the file size SMALL, just just a few pics.

14. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

****snorts****

you first missy...........quit yacking and go write! :lol: :lol:

I'm a little distracted right now watching "A Little Murder". Warrick is a little distracting ya know....... :devil:

15. Nik

Nik CSI Level One

Yeah, he is. *LOL* I finished. I may lose that plug for my ending too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.