"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

You guys forgot his dimples! Hee hee that was such a funny quote.

Warrick: Yeah. Huh. We used to come out here when we were in high school.
Used to be, like, a seven-acre lover's lane.

Cath: I thought you said you were a dork in high school.

Warrick: I was a dork in high school. I'm still a dork, but I had dimples. I
got a little action.

Cath: I don't doubt that.

:lol: :lol:

I don't see how the girls could resist Warrick and his dimples, I know I couldn't.

There are so many things to love about Warrick. The Man is just a well put together package.

Oh and what a great package. :D

I remember the dimple quote too well, but don't recall actually seeing them in the recent past. How long has that man not laughed? :mad: *blames tptb for not making him laugh more often*

Not counting "Iced" the last time we got to see Warrick smile was in "Big Middle - 5.16", which is to long to go without seeing him smile.

What a shame TPTB cheats us out of that beautiful smile.

I think the writer's have gone overboard with the thoughtful frown he wears so much........It's sexy and it's hot (it's even in my sig), and I understand that he's a more intense character, but let the man laugh more. Let him smile.

And his line about the dimples used to be in my sig, but once I started getting cool banners, all the words wouldn't fit and I had to take it out!

I may have already posted this! Sorry if it's a repeat, but it's a GREAT smile pic!

Gary Smiling

Well, I definitely think he is sexy to LOOK at, but I think so many people miss the boat when it comes to Gary Dourdan. He is so freakin' multi-talented!

FOr example:

1. You can see in the TV Guide issue that he has done some modeling (and done it well)

2. He's obviously a very diverse and asweome actor. From the zany, crazy, dorky Shazza Zulu character to a hot CSI, he can run the gambit of the acting skills

3. He's a wonderful father.

4. One of my favorite things about him---he's a musician. He can play various intstruments such as guitar, piano, bass, drum and saxophone; he can sing, and being someone who sings myself.........I'd give about anything to sit down and sing with him.......

5. Not only is he a musician himself, he has a recording/production studio in his house, he is just amazing.

Like Marg said.......He's firing on all cylinders!! Much more than just a hot body and great eyes!

For all you Sara Sidle fans, here's a pic of my guy with your girl!

Warrick and Sara

ewwwww keep Sara away from my Warrick. Sorry, I can handle Warrick with anyone but her.

I do agree that Gary is more than sure a pretty face and it's a shame that some can't see that.

btw, have any of you seen Gary D. and Gary Sinse in the movie called "The Imposter"? It was on The USA Channel early Monday morning.

Both Gary's? Hmmmmmmmmmm. No! I haven't seen that one! I'll have to check that out! I knew he'd done that movie, but didn't have any idea Gary Sinise was in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back