"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

If Warrick wasn't a CSI I would want him to work at 'Chipndales'

I get to go there next year!!!!!!

WWWWHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1

He has the most amazing eyes, but if he were a Chippendale dancer, I doubt anyone would notice his eyes. :p

ebuzz, I totally just fell out of my chair laughing at your siggy quote :lol:

Okay girls, so... Gary Dourdan has kids, yeah? Is he married?? *instantly jealous*

When I looked on imdb, all it says is a longtime gf. So I figure he's as good as married with two kids and all. *whimper, cry* :( Ah, who am I kidding, I'm here. He's there. But I can dream... :p

Actuallly, he's not married. He was married to Roshumba Williams, but they've been divorced for quite a while. Lyric's mother is not Roshumba but I don't think she's the woman he's with now either and Lyric is 3. I've seen him with 2 different women on awards shows and the last one I saw him at, his date was his mother (which I thought was totally cool.) SO............I am not sure how up to date the "long time gf" is either.

Just a thought to give ya hope! LOL! ;)

I personally have gone back and listened to the interview on CBS about Grave Danger just to keep hearing his voice! I love his voice as much as his eyes! Nah.........I'm not AT ALL addicted to Gary Dourdan! :devil:

Wow! Really?!?!?!?!? I rewatching A Little Murder right now. Third time tonight... :rolleyes: Heck, that man pours himself into those jeans! :devil: :p

Warrick is awesome! Gary and his kids look so adorable!

Wow! Really?!?!?!?!? I rewatching A Little Murder right now. Third time tonight... :rolleyes: Heck, that man pours himself into those jeans! :devil: :p

Well I'll keep my comments about peeling him out of them to myself.......... :lol:

Gary Dourdan should be in Trinadad for the awards how this week I think??? Wish I was with him!

His kid's (son's?) name is Lyric? How cute!! He has 2 kids, though, right? What's the other's name?? Where do you find this stuff out?? :lol:

His daughter's name is Nyla. It comes from keeping up with him for several years..........I have read everything I can get my hands on..........and would have his music too if I could get my hands on it!

I'm addicted to the man.......... ;)

Not only does he wear his jeans HELLA GOOD... but have you all noticed that he knows how to wear his shirts!!! He knows exactly which buttons should be undone, which leaves the shirt open just enough to make anyone get all "hot and bothered"!

WHOO HOOO!!!! :D

Yessssssssss, Warrick does know how to wear his shirts too. I love seeing him in his wifebeaters be it black or white.

Well, I haven't been in here in a while, and I'm feeling like some Warrick love... Ahhhhh. Here it is! I feel much better now.

You know, I just caught a clip of Warrick in the baseball cap in Bad to the Bone I think it was? Anyway, I don't see what the big deal was- I thought it made him look really cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back