"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

WBGal said:
I read in some tv column that Grey's going agains CSI this fall was "Dr. McDreamy vs Warrick Brown". HAH!! I pick Warrick Brown!! Hot and Sexy beats out mcdreamy any day!!

Right, who needs a doctor when you can have Warrick Brown? :devil: Warrick so wins from any doctor they could come up with. :D

And thanks for the pics, csikicksurass, they're...well hot of course :lol:

csikicksurass, those pics you got were great! :)

I read in some tv column that Grey's going agains CSI this fall was "Dr. McDreamy vs Warrick Brown". HAH!! I pick Warrick Brown!! Hot and Sexy beats out mcdreamy any day!!

I would pick Warrick hands down. I mean he really doesn't beat Warrick's good looks. :D

WarricksBabyGirl said:
That pic is AMAZING where did you find it? I LOVE it.

.:Rose:.

I second that, I love, love, love that picture! I have no clue where you found it, Dee, but thanks for sharing! :D

iwantboromir, that pic is beautiful! Awsome find. *dreamy sigh*

Thanks for sharing cofi_shot! I adore the pics you found. :D

People, you are doing an amazing job! You people keep posting pictures that make me very happy :lol:
What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man :D

A I really supposed to remember where or who I snagged pics from???? Sorry, that's not in my job description!
But.....I do have more from the same photo shoot.....I'll tease ya and only give one at a time.
2nd *sigh*

Joy22 said:
People, you are doing an amazing job! You people keep posting pictures that make me very happy :lol:
What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man :D
Joy, are you by chance teasing me about a particular project I was supposed to have finished a month ago??? *sniff-sniff* I was waiting on something from R.C. Guess I'll just have to finish it without her. *sniff-sniff*

iwantboromir said:
A I really supposed to remember where or who I snagged pics from???? Sorry, that's not in my job description!
But.....I do have more from the same photo shoot.....I'll tease ya and only give one at a time.
2nd *sigh*
:eek:
Now that is a sight to behold. Whenever I'm down (or haven't seen a seriously sexy man in a while) this thread just cheers me up. I just find it amazing that one man can have so much attractiveness.

*shakes head* if i was just 25 years older and lived in america and knew where he lived and preferably knew him....there would be no keeping us apart (or keeping me off him.) :p

iwantboromir said:
Joy, are you by chance teasing me about a particular project I was supposed to have finished a month ago??? *sniff-sniff*

I really wasn't. I didn't even know you're using that song for your...ehm...project. I guess we just think alike when we think of our man. :D That song just popped in my head after watching those pictures.
I loved the second one by the way so hurry up and post the third!! :)

Awsome pics everyong! :D Warrick hotness all around. Is this thread hot or is it just me? *cooling off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back