"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I am just going through every link on this thread looking at the pics. it's driving me crazy. why is he so hot? there's some weird heatwave thing going on where i am in london and well...he isnt making it any better.

hello all! i can't believe it took me so long to finally get to this thread... and proclaim my love for the sexiest CSI outta vegas! :D

nice pics btw...mmm eye candy describes him perfectly :) i think i'm going to like it here

Hi, afrikana, welcome to the tread! Hope you like it here, even if it took you a long time to find the sexiest man in Vegas. You are forgiven for your sin :lol:
Pop in from time to time and have fun here!

Hey afrikana! :D Nice to have you join us here in the Warrick thread. You're very right there. The man is pure eye candy for sure!

:D thanx both of ya! btw Joy22 i loooove your avvie! damn he has a nice smile... *sigh*

2338CSI3.4.jpg

*drool* he's so hot! :D

this shirt is BEGGING to be ripped off! :devil:

Autograph? does anyone know if this is actually his writing?

============
~Edited: Pictures exceeded, please see the "Help Guide" for posting pictures.~

:D Thank you so much for the pics afrikana! As for his handwriting, sorry but I'm not sure.

afrikana said:
:D thanx both of ya! btw Joy22 i loooove your avvie! damn he has a nice smile... *sigh*

I love my avi too :lol: I melt for that smile! Anyway, thanks for the pics! They are lovely.
And I'm not really sure if the writing is his, I would guess that it is but I can't be completely sure.

Just bumping this tread up, I don't want this yummy tread to fall of the boards so here's my bump with one of my favorite pics of him:

BUMP!!!

csi_fanatic87 said:
*sigh* Joy22, that picture is lovely! I've never seen that one before. Thanks! :D

You're welcome! I love that one, the picture has a dreamlike quality and the man...well no comment except for; he should be illegal :lol:

:lol: He's bordering that territory! I don't want him to be cause well we should all be allowed a chance to be able to get to him. ;)

I admit to watching mainly for Grissom, but Gary/Warrick just gets hotter and hotter every time I see him. And the rerun of the first season ep with the pool scene...Table Stakes?...certainly didn't hurt any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back