"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, since this thread is like, twelve hours ahead of me, nothing is late, my birthday is just beginning.

Joy, skiing shirtless????? We don't want our boy to get sick.

iwantboromir said:

Fine. *grumble* We won't let him ski then :lol: :lol: I don't like skiing anyway. Again, happy birthday!

Joy22 said:
iwantboromir said:

Fine. *grumble* We won't let him ski then :lol: :lol: I don't like skiing anyway. Again, happy birthday!
happy b.day! am i late? im late o well lol :lol: anyway no skiing - beach party!! :D

dragana said: :lol: anyway no skiing - beach party!! :D

Excellent idea :lol: A beach party, I would love to see the whole cast at a beach party, although I'm not quite sure that I would be able to focus on anything but Gary :devil:
Let's write the show and demand a beach party, or dessert party in this case :D :lol:

Joy22 said:Get in line after me, girl :lol: :lol:

:lol: Fine by me! As long as I get access to that party. I'll be looking forward to cake, pies, cookies, and 2 kinds of chocolate [Gary and candy chocolate]! I prefer Gary. :D [won't be hungry for anything else!]

csi_fanatic87 said:
:lol: Fine by me! As long as I get access to that party.

Sure you can come too! We as Gary fanatics are used to sharing our man :lol: I think we once made a whole shedule where we decided who would get him on what days but I think he didn't agree with our plan :devil: :D

:lol: Yeah. Gotta get used to that. Otherwise it would drive you crazy trying to fend everyone off Gary!

Joy22 said:
I think we once made a whole shedule where we decided who would get him on what days but I think he didn't agree with our plan :devil: :D

Haha, brilliant. I've only just recently started liking Gary/Warrick. I don't know why I didn't like him at first, but now I do. I like the idea of a schedule, but it depends on how long we each get with him ;)

Only recently?! How could you not have seen it? :eek: Well at least you have come around to realize the hotness of Warrick. Welcome to the Warrick thread Lovin_W_Moseley! :D This is a great place to be.

Haha, thanks csi_fanatic87 I dunno, he just didn't cut it for me. But now, that I've seen the light *celestial light comes through in rays* I realize that he is a very good-looking man.

I dunno, he just didn't cut it for me. But now, that I've seen the light *celestial light comes through in rays* I realize that he is a very good-looking man.

Didn't cut it?! *falls over* :lol: That's wonderful! I guess it takes some people longer to see the light than others, but I'm glad you found it. Oh yeah, he is one very hot tamale! :D

I'm beginning to like CSI: [LV] more and more cos I now have 3 characters I like instead of just 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back