"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

That's great. CSI: was always my top favorite of all of the CSIs. Now you can enjoy and appreciate Warrick screen time! Nice to have more people to look forward to seeing on screen. :D

What brought you around to seeing the light?

You got that right! Let's just hope Gary/Warrick doesn't do anything odd to his hair in season 7!

:lol: Yeah! I love his hair just the way it is! If he did anything to his hair I would want it to be just a trim. No short hair, baldness, dredlocks, or wild colors etc. It's fine just like it is. :)

Lovin_W_Moseley said:
Haha, thanks csi_fanatic87 I dunno, he just didn't cut it for me.

Whoa!!! :eek: I had now idea that their were people alive who would have to get used to the beauty that is Gary but there's an exception to every rule I guess :lol: Anyway, welcome. We're glad you're here.

eep! i got in huge trouble the other day in my I.T.lesson. i sneaked onto this site and i decided it would be nice to share Gary/Warrick with my friends so i came onto this thread and i was showing them pics and stuff. i go to a girls school so soon everyone in the class was crowded around my computer drooling. i got so badly told off.
:devil:
i would have got away with it if my teacher wasn't a man. :rolleyes:

I only have one wish for season 7. MORE GARY!!!!!!!!!! Shirtless would be good too! It's been a while... but I'll take the scenes of him changing in the locker room! WHOO HOO! ANd I gotta agree ... if they were going to marry his character at least do something with the storyline. I hate when they introduce something and don't do anything with. EErrr!!

At least next year we'll have some movies with Gary and Gary in CSI. Is there such a thing as Gary overload... HELLO NO!!!

LOL!!

WBGal said:
I only have one wish for season 7. MORE GARY!!!!!!!!!! Shirtless would be good too!

That is also one of my wishes for season 7! Oh yeah! There is no harm in shirtlessness. :D

WBGal said:
I only have one wish for season 7. MORE GARY!!!!!!!!!! Shirtless would be good too!

Hey WBGal, welcome to the tread. And with a wish like that you seem like a nice person ;) Anyone wishing for that can not be bad in my book :lol:

Marmite said:
eep! i got in huge trouble the other day in my I.T.lesson. i sneaked onto this site and i decided it would be nice to share Gary/Warrick with my friends so i came onto this thread and i was showing them pics and stuff. i go to a girls school so soon everyone in the class was crowded around my computer drooling. i got so badly told off.
:devil:
i would have got away with it if my teacher wasn't a man. :rolleyes:
OMG, that's priceless :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing.

And this is Gary lookin at ur teach ;)

And iwantboromir that makes me smile and sigh for reasons I'd have to state in another thread but thanks for sharing, Babe.

iwantboromir, the picture is lovely. I love it! It looks like he is protecting her. :)

RC, that picture is amazing!! :eek: Beautiful Gary...*dreamy sigh*

Those are indeed hot pics, thanks for sharing!
Also, the story about the teacher was very funny. Gary giving girls at an all girls school something to sigh about was a cute picture :) And that sentence came out very wrong :devil: :lol:

Hey WBGal, welcome to the tread. And with a wish like that you seem like a nice person ;) Anyone wishing for that can not be bad in my book :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Hey... thanks for the welcome. I can tell I'm in the right place! :)

I read in some tv column that Grey's going agains CSI this fall was "Dr. McDreamy vs Warrick Brown". HAH!! I pick Warrick Brown!! Hot and Sexy beats out mcdreamy any day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back