"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Well i hope that Gary is in movies that are advertised more, because like all the movies that i saw him star in i have never heard of kinda sad to put such a hot man in low advertised movies.

I really do want that marriage to end, it was kinda pointless and unexpected and i dont think that they love eache other.

cofi_shot said:
^^^ Yeah. It was like just because they got this marriage "storyline" for Warrick they felt no need to give him character development anymore. They could've played it out much better than that.

I think so too. Just because he's married doesn't mean charater development needs to come to a hault. Maybe we'll get more charater development and a better storyline for him in the future.

Well to start a new conversation: What episode/season made you fall in love with Warrick? :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
Well to start a new conversation: What episode/season made you fall in love with Warrick? :D
Well Warrick, Nick, and Sara has always been my favorite characters. Due to the lack of Warrick this season, I missed him lots so it just made me love him more. LOL I know it's kinda weird.

Anyways, I can't remember exactly which episode made me grow fond of him. But here are the episodes wherein I loved his performance: Grave Danger ("Don't do it Nicky!" Gosh I cried with him), Invisible Evidence, Random Acts of Violence, and Bodies in Motion. These are all angsty eps, but I also love his lighthearted scenes especially with Nick and Catherine. And I think I melted when he said "Can we just make out?" in Shooting Stars. He was so damn sexy in that scene.

Hmmm, let's see, the first time I fell in love with Warrick Brown. Ok, I was intrigued by him in the season one pilot because of his eyes and the fact that he had a interesting storyline but not really head over heels. I grew fond of him in the episode that followed that showed him with James. I think I really fell in love with him in the episode Anonymous, which showed him as playfull and funny. I didn't take that long for me to really get fanatic about the character. Warrick Brown is just an interesting mix of coolness and sweetness. Not to mention the fact that Gary is a superb actor, that always helps in falling in love with a character.

cofi_shot said:
Well Warrick, Nick, and Sara has always been my favorite characters. Due to the lack of Warrick this season, I missed him lots so it just made me love him more. LOL I know it's kinda weird.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, so I guess it's true because I feel that way too.

csi_fanatic87 said:
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, so I guess it's true because I feel that way too.

Yeah, that's not really true for me. I would still want to see more of him if I got to see him 45 minutes per episode. There is no limit to the Warrick time I want to see :lol: :lol:

I'm with you there Joy, I would still want more if he was in the entire episode.

:confused:I can't really pinpoint where I fell for Warrick. From the very first episode, he was my favorite. I "claimed" him as my guy on the show during the first episode.

But, I must admit, hearing Gary sing "How" took me over the edge of loving and admiring the actor to flat-out, crazy-person OBSESSED :eek: with the man.
(yes, I am one of those weird fans, but no, I never wrote him any fanmail..........yet :D)

Joy22 said:There is no limit to the Warrick time I want to see :lol: :lol:

I must say I do agree with that completely! :D

But, I must admit, hearing Gary sing "How" took me over the edge of loving and admiring the actor to flat-out, crazy-person OBSESSED :eek: with the man.
(yes, I am one of those weird fans, but no, I never wrote him any fanmail..........yet :D)

There's no harm in being a die hard Warrick fan. We all are. :D So when do you plan on sending out you letter? I've never heard that "How" performance.

iwantboromir said:
I'm with you there Joy, I would still want more if he was in the entire episode.

I knew you would agree with me :lol: :lol: You will not be happy until you see The Gary Dourdan Show that has him showering all day long :devil: :D

Joy22 said:
iwantboromir said:

I knew you would agree with me :lol: :lol: You will not be happy until you see The Gary Dourdan Show that has him showering all day long :devil: :D

Well, he wouldn't have to be in the shower ALL DAY. He could get out......as long as he keeps the shirt off. :D

^^^LOL. He could be anywhere really just as long as he stayed shirtless. And if he flexed his muscles a few times I wouldn't complain.

Oh and I don't know about the "How" performance too. Feel free to smack me.

Btw, happy birthday iwantboromir!

Happy Birthday iwantboromir may all your wishes come true. :)

BAH!!! I almost missed your birthday?!! :eek:

Look, even Warrick cant believe me

Hope your day was at least half as great as you are iwantboromir :)

:D Happy birthday iwantboromir!

Thanks for the pic RC! It's lovely. :D Oh and I love your signature banner!

I may be a bit to late but it comes from a good heart so: Happy birthday, iwantboromir! I hope the day brought you everything you wished for :)

And ok, since it's your birthday, I relent. He can leave the shower as lang as the shirt stays off. I don't care if he has to go skiing without shirt, it stayes off!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back