"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

ruzila said:
On a different note, in some of those interviews... Gary seems to be disgruntled that the viewers seem not to want to have sex scenes. I'm with you Gary!!! :devil:

I'm right there with him too :lol: :devil:
Well, on a certain level I am. If he is the one playing the sex scenes then I'm all for it. Go Gary!!! Go!
If somebody else has the play them I'm a bit less enthusiastic. Why would I want a sex scene if it's not Gary getting naked on screen? :lol:

I know this has nothing to do with what you are talking about (exept it is to do with the best looking guy on csi) but i finally worked out (and now that i come to thinkof it this is really random and pointless) that in series 3 warricks grams was alive and since we havent heard about her dying my best guess is that she is still alive. I am saying this because earlier i asked if she was alive. if anyone is interested (which im sure you're not but hey! who cares) it is the episode Random Acts of Violence that she is mentioned:

GRISSOM: Didn't you grow up in this neighborhood?

WARRICK: Yeah, not too far away. My grandmother still lives down the block.
Lot of familiar faces.

Remember the good old days when episodes were practically based around him. whatever happened? now its just a miracle to SEE him in an episode. but they do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

OKAY SO I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE POINTED THIS OUT ABOUT TINA'S LITTLE "BIRTHDAY BASH SUPRISE" BUT HIS BIRTHDAY IS IN OCTOBER (TO BE EXACT OCTOBER 10, 1970 ONLY ON THE SHOW THOUGH). SO ANYWAY I THINK THAT SHE IS CHEATING WITH HER EX, AND WARRICK GETS INTO GAMBLING BUT THAT IS JUST MY THEORY, SO UM BY THE WAY I THINK THAT THEY KILL BRASS OFF THE SHOW.
<3

ruzila said:
Good lookin out D! Hmm... where is everyone? Guess I'll post a few pics to bring back the atmosphere...

Anyone know what ep this is from?

1088.jpg

No matter who he's next to... he's always worth watching!

YUM

JUST A THEORY BUT IT CAN COME FROM THE UPCOMING EP. MAYBE TINA'S PREGNAT, AND WAR WANTS TO KNOW IF ITS HIS OR NOT.

yes, iilovecsii I pointed out the birthday factor. Of course we've noticed EVERYTHING about our guy. (see, I'm sharing him today)

also, triple posting is a no-no. Next time, just hit the edit button on your post and you can add whatever you had forgotten to add.

Sry Mods, I'm still in teacher mode.

Anyone have any new pics of Gary???? I'm having withdrawls.

Thanks for deciding to share him with us iwantboromir. :D

iilovecsi Yes, we have noticed all of his veins[arms, head, etc].

iwantboromir said:
yes, iilovecsii I pointed out the birthday factor. Of course we've noticed EVERYTHING about our guy. (see, I'm sharing him today)

also, triple posting is a no-no. Next time, just hit the edit button on your post and you can add whatever you had forgotten to add.

Sry Mods, I'm still in teacher mode.
No problem Thank you, and might I add to your information.

iilovecsii, first what was said above, Second caps is considered yelling please unlock the cap-lock, third we do not discuss spoilers in unmarked threads, you came very close so I thought I would let you know.

Awww to be a newbie *sighs contently then looks at Destiny* How many gray hairs did I cause *smiles sheepishly* Where would we be without our mods? *looks at iwantboromir* Oh well I'd still miss D and Tally. :lol:

Hey marmite, I'm with ya. Going back in time and watching Ellie and Random Acts of Violence make me groan at season 6. Yeah, we've seen him in basically every ep but I woulda traded him eating pie or sniffing shorts for a Warrick centric ep dang it! Oh and I agree, I'm sure tptb wouldnt just let his Grams die and not tell us, considering she's the only family he's got. But I dont put it past them. :rolleyes:

But welcome aboard iilovecsii! Love the enthusiasm! :) No worries, the rules are simple and few. After the ones already covered above, I'd only add that we talk about any and all things Warrick/Gary here. So please come back and do just that! :D

Now to make iwantboromir happy... well, not really :( Here are two more promo shots that were cut which contain Warrick from Still Life

But hey they (tptb) get an E for effort of putting our man in, I guess :rolleyes:

ruzila what can I say, whats a couple more grey hairs at 32 :lol: all that matters is that you learned.

iilovecsii no harm done we just have to inform you ask alot of them in here. :D the "Rebels" they have tried, they have learned and now I have less grey hair. :)

As always, Ru, great pictures! Where do you find these beauties, they're gorgeous.

And I completely agree with everything that was said. I appreciate the effort they made in showing him in every ep but I would have gladly missed him for a week if it meant getting an episode like Ellie in return.
Oh well, there is no point in looking to the past all the time so let's just be glad for the amount of time that we do see him and look forward to season 7!

Joy22 said:
And I completely agree with everything that was said. I appreciate the effort they made in showing him in every ep but I would have gladly missed him for a week if it meant getting an episode like Ellie in return.
Oh well, there is no point in looking to the past all the time so let's just be glad for the amount of time that we do see him and look forward to season 7!

Well put. Even I agree though not having him in a few episodes for more screen time in a later episode would have been a better way to go about things instead of the tiny bits we have been getting. Hopefully season 7 will be full of Warrick. :D

Bumping this tread up again with a nice pic that you've all probably seen a thousand times before but no harm can come from seeing that man many, many times :lol:

Cool shades

And the following question: What would you like to see in season seven for our man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back