"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I love the hat! The hat is cool :)
I also love the first one, the look of intensity on his face is amazing.

As Ellie Brass once said: I'm not usually one for brothers, but DAMN.

I loves me some of the SBM. Thank goodness he's practically contractually obliged never to do up his top 5 buttons on the show, lol.

Me no likey the hat but that shouldnt b a surprise... Me no likey him clothed either. :devil: LOL

Nah, but variety is what makes the world so entertaining so I wont knock it. Just love his hair and its odd I love a long hairstyle on a guy, usually I want them with low clean hair cuts but Gary is just every exception to my rules.

Another rule u may ask? Only Gary gets away with them top buttons open on his shirt, usually I frown at that ensemble. Only Gary makes that work for me too.

Hmm... and cowboy boots. And a lot of jewelry. WELL I find him rather smashing, if you didnt know. :p

OH but theatresporter, love that scene in Ellie! Even though i AM one for the brothers. :D Now if we can only get him contractually obliged for more topless scenes. :devil:

ruzila said:
OH but theatresporter, love that scene in Ellie! Even though i AM one for the brothers. :D Now if we can only get him contractually obliged for more topless scenes. :devil:

Poor Gary, we're really exploiting the man! :) But still, I say he should be shirtless or naked, whatever he prefers, at least five minutes per episode. That sounds like a good deal, right Ru?

And also, I adore that scene in Ellie. But I do agree with Ru, I am all for the brothers in general. Gary is still very special though. Like Ellie said: Damn!
Amen, girl :lol:

Hey, right now we're lucky if he's on screen five minutes total. Not that I wouldn't mind the undressed part, let's just focus on getting him on the screen at all!

iwantboromir said:
Hey, right now we're lucky if he's on screen five minutes total. Not that I wouldn't mind the undressed part, let's just focus on getting him on the screen at all!

Great, that reminds me of season two were he was like an extra on the show. He pops in and he's gone... :mad:

You sure know how to make an apology :) You made me very happy with the first two pics and I'm sure Ru loves the last one. Even though she's probably seen it a thousand times :lol: I don't think there's a Marg/Gary pic out there that girl hasn't seen, haha.

iwantboromir said:
Okay since my last post on this thread leaned towards the depressing....here's my apology
apology 1
apology 2
Just to make R.C. happy!

I LOVE the first two pics he looks so sexy in glasses!!!!
He and Marg look great in the last pic, she's so beautiful, and he's just perfect!!! I thought I did see his ring on his left hand in "Unusual Suspects" maybe he was just wearing it because the neice was with him.

.:Rose:.

You guys made me think of another reason to b a devoted Gary/Warrick fan that I never thought before... HE'S GOT AWESOME FANS!!! :D *hugs*

Joy has a point, dont think there is a Marg/Gary or Cath/Warrick pic I havent seen but doesnt mean I sure dont enjoy repeats! ;) I feel the love and send it back iwantboromir Have to give u much credit though, I dont think I've come across your apology pics before. Thanks for sharing! :)

I've got to say, I love all the Warrick screen time I can get so I cant say I'm satisfied with all the Warrick we've gotten this season but I cant say its anything like season 2.

There definitely have been a few eps where he pops in like an extra, but there are other regular cast members who havent even gotten that much. :rolleyes: This season feels like they're trying to cram airtime for way too many people. (anyone else notice lately that the labrats are actually bigger than the team now :eek:)

Even as much as I hate the manner in which they married him off, it did give us a lot of Warrick in the season opener. I'm hoping for closure on that before the season ends. And I think our man is too. *stares at tptb with eye-murder*

I've also loved this season how we've gotten a decent amount of cases where he's worked with kids or about kids and we see that tender and protective nature he has. *squee* :)

Oh and dont forget 'angry Warrick'... gotta love him angry! :D God he's sexy even when he gets clocked and blood splattered on him in A Bullet Runs Through It :cool: SO... it hasnt been too bad of a season, has it? And hey, if u still think so -tptb still have some time to make it end spectacularly for us. :D KEEP HOPE ALIVE! :lol:

(( screencaps courtesy of :: Beyond Imagination :: CSI Screencaptures and eye-murder icon courtesy of Zsazsa ))

ruzila said:
You guys made me think of another reason to b a devoted Gary/Warrick fan that I never thought before... HE'S GOT AWESOME FANS!!! :D *hugs*

Ahhhh, thanks Ru, we love you too! That's it, it had nothing further to say :D

Well i think they heard our griping people... MUCHO manly Warrick in tonights ep. :D Dang, I shoulda snagged one of them drooling emoticons. And here I didnt think we'd see our man in this ep... WOOOO HOOOOO

It sounds like I have something to look forward to, I always love that :) By the way, Ru, I love your new avy. It's so cute!

So I totally forgot Warrick is married now... he kept saying "his wife" in this episode and I was so confused!

i wish i could forget! :lol:

Dont worry heydane, I have a feeling he'll be saying 'ex-wife' soon enough. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back