"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Reminder with regards to New Ruling on Fan Videos. This post by Destiny is tacked up on Page 1 of this Forum.:

"Recently the admins have decided that Fan Video's will no longer be allowed to be posted any where on the TalkCSI Site, this includes links to them, under any circumstances, including the fair use act protection.

There are copywrite issues regarding the use of clips from eps, and there is also the music issues as well, this is to be considered a General Rule just like the all the other rules of TalkCSI. This does not affect any of the pictures or screen caps, this is strictly again regarding "Fan Videos".

We would also like to remind you of the "Intellectual Property" rule in which it states that you can not discuss, request or link to any material that is downloadable.

If you have any Questions or would like further information on this please do not hesitate to ask in the "QSF" (Questions, Suggestions, Feedback) Forum.

Thank you."

Here are some of the biggie sized pics of Gary, thanks to thephotobox at LJ.

good thing he doesn't usually button up his shirts. teehee. :D

wow he one major hottie, love how he never buttons his shirt.

I go away for a couple of days and when I get back I'm treated with yummy pics! I love you all, those pics are hot, hot, hot! Or maybe the man is hot, hot, hot. ;)
Ruzilla, I'll think about that thing you asked me to do. If I decide to make one I'll keep it very low profile to make sure the new rules on these boards are not broken. I'll probably just sent you an e-mail to let you know.

Yeah well... look at these. The man's just SO shizzlin' hot! The environment just stops existing if I look at him... (except if he's with Cath)

Oh that's Liz? No... Ok I'll just push her aside then.
*pushes aside Liz* stands in between Gary and George*

So guys, we know Gary can sing and act..so does anyone want to see him on Broadway in Spamalot. A comedy based on the movie The Holy Grail..

He could dress up as a Knight and walk out singing,

My name is Lancelot
I'm big and strong and hot..

Trouble is..his fans might jump the stage screaming in excitement at him dressed as a Knight in Shiming Armour..

Trouble is..his fans might jump the stage screaming in excitement at him dressed as a Knight in Shiming Armour..

You know, I can actually see him do that :lol: And yeah, his fans would cause trouble, haha. I know I would cause trouble if I ever saw that :devil:

*runs in and jumps behind Hottie*

Hey Joy! -quick, come here... Hottie'll keep George busy, you get on Gary's other side! :D

:lol:

So I've tried not to bombard everyone. Was hoping to comeback and find some juicy info from WarricksJeans, but I guess nothing yet to report. Dont keep us hangin Girl. ;)

Thanks for the gifts Zsa and Hottie. :) And the laugh myfuturecsi :lol:

Looks like our man's lookin hot for this week's ep. Cant wait! :cool:

ruzila said:
*runs in and jumps behind Hottie*

Hey Joy! -quick, come here... Hottie'll keep George busy, you get on Gary's other side! :D

:lol:

I'll do just that, glad to see we're sharing our man :lol: And for all you other girls out there, you can't have any! :D Just kidding, you girls can have him whenever I'm sleeping or knocked unconscious or something :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back