"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

ruzila said:
*runs in and jumps behind Hottie*

Hey Joy! -quick, come here... Hottie'll keep George busy, you get on Gary's other side! :D

:lol:

So I've tried not to bombard everyone. Was hoping to comeback and find some juicy info from WarricksJeans, but I guess nothing yet to report. Dont keep us hangin Girl. ;)

Thanks for the gifts Zsa and Hottie. :) And the laugh myfuturecsi :lol:

Looks like our man's lookin hot for this week's ep. Cant wait! :cool:

Ruz I'm trying to diet a little bit before I go out there lol Give me just 1 more week on my gummi bear and diet coke diet and I should have something to report

Thanks to a lovely lady EricaSJ I have these pics to share... (its great to be loved :D thanks a ton Babe! *hugs*)

Awwww... loved Gary with the parents :)

7672846.jpg

Gary full body shot

Gary up close

Wooo Hooo!!! Our man is bowlegged!!!:lol:

Cant wait to see his hotness tonight! :cool:

I'm loving the pics that were posted, fine, fine, fine!
On another note, two more days and then they'll finally start showing season six here. Two more days to watch new Gary scenes, whoo hoo! :)

Congrats on getting to see season 6 Joy. I must warn you, with the exception of a couple of eps....just not enough Gary for my taste.

This is just a theory, but I think the reason why there's little air time for Gary is b/c he's working on thoes movies("My Boy" and "Perfect Stranger"). I know they're already filming "Perfect Stranger," but I don't know about "My Boy," and if I'm not mistaken, "My Boy" is supposed to be filmed in Ireland.

Iwantboromir, loving your avator, just spend a couple of minutes watching it to be honest. :) If that is from the new season then I don't care how long the man is on the screen! No, I'm just happy that the new season is starting, a little Gary is always better then no Gary, right?

I wish my pics were from CSI, but alas, no. They're from Soul Food. My first attempt at moving avatars.

I'm not complaining (well, just a little) about the lack of Warrick in season 6 because I know he's off filming elsewhere. Nevertheless, I must say there have been a couple of eps where Hodges has more screen time than my guy.

Hodges more screentime then Warrick? That is just wrong, plain and simple.
On another note, we never got to see Soul Food here in Holland. (As far as I know) Damn, did we miss out! :mad: But nice attempt at a moving avatar. Great job!

I'm not complaining about the Hodges screentime, I happen to appreciate his humor. But, I do think it's time for a nice pic of my guy, so......
samurai7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back