"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Another pic of Gary and family from the Image Awards

and a tiny pic from Wireimage

Ah, that is so sweet! Thanks Ru, I was beaming when I saw that! I can't believe you made that for me. You rock! And how I wish I really spend my birthday like that :lol: Again, thank you!!! *Big hug for Ru*

Happy belated birthday joy! A fellow pisces :)

Thanks WarricksJeans! So, on another subject, have you got any gossip from the set yet? Or are you still on your diet? :lol:

WarricksJeans said:
Happy belated birthday joy! A fellow pisces :)
Wow, I'm surrounded by some sexy fish. :D

Sorry if I've missed ur birthday WarricksJeans. I'll check on that in a sec. But on Joy's note... What's the scoop Homegirl? :cool:

Gary's birthday is December, we saved the best for last -I'd like to think :D which makes him a Sagittarius (along with some other of my fav people). And Warrick's is in October with me but alas he's a Libra (explains the musician in him) and I'm just a hot blooded Scorpio.

Bump* bump* bump*

Gary needs some luv, ladies!

Anyone see Gary on starcatcher on 2-28? It was a short clip and I thought he was perfectly right to snub the camera.

OMG your avatar is insanely sexy. *jaw drops in slow motion*

If anybody has a chance, DMCs album came out today. There is a DVD to it which talks about DMCs videos, "Just Like Me" and "Machine Gun," in which Gary was in both. Gary does talk about "Machine Gun."

iwantboromir said:
Anyone see Gary on starcatcher on 2-28? It was a short clip and I thought he was perfectly right to snub the camera.
Starcatcher? What's that? And Gary snub a camera? :( What's that all about? :confused:

I second Ru's questions. What the hell is starcather and why was Gary snubbing a camera? We need some more information! Give it to us, baby :)

I think they meant Star Catcher (two words, though correct me if I am wrong), if so what I found for it was raw celeb video, similar to that of news shows (access hollywood, hollywood heat, etc), Again that is if what I found was correct. Will wait for comformation.

Thanks Big D! :) Anyone with answers are a big help but I'll see if I can prod iwantboromir to finish what she started. :D -C'mon chick! Cant come in here with haphazzard Gary news... What were you thinking?!! :lol: ;)

*waits patiently for someone to dish the full scoop*

:cool:

~R.C.

No problem, could be they are tied about the fact that if that is the site, they contain video type interviews and with the new video rule.. course I can be wrong. *no seriously I can be* :lol:

I'm here, I'm here! Stop poking me ruzila!

So sorry I didn't respond. (Some people have jobs and mothers to raise)

star catcher is raw footage of actors. I'm guessing that I can't link ya to it on this forum. (but hey, I have a pm and I'm on yahoo messenger ;) ) I can talk about it right?????

This one was of Gary entering the Roosevelt Hotel for the General Motors Fashion show. He snubbed the guy. In my opinion, the guy called him "CSI" so, it was justified! But then, I'll take Gary's side on just about anything. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back