Gary Sinise Fan Project: Operation Iraqi Children

Sent you a pm as well, feenx :cool:

Cate, how long do you think our regular mail will take to reach the US shores?

ranma said:
Sent you a pm as well, feenx :cool:

Cate, how long do you think our regular mail will take to reach the US shores?

More or less, five days. Registered mail is faster, but a few pesos more expensive.

Just noticed this thread fell off the board due to lack of activity. :(

Gotta fess up and say that I'm a big loser who hasn't gotten on this yet, but wants to. I hope everyone remembers to get this stuff while out doing their holiday errands and participates. This really is a great project.

I got a your school kit MB last week, it just i finally was able to get to the library since my computer isn't working :mad:. I am really going to try to be here all this week for the project, so if anyone wants to send me anything just pm.

Sorry I have not been around much on the boards lately, I would like to participate but I have left it a bit late. (To many things on my mind and getting in the way of the fun and important stuff.) Would you consider extending the deadline a couple of weeks :eek: I really would like to send something let me know. I live in the UK so if you let me know I would try and get it in the post by Saturday.

It'd be great if you could do that, i don't know if you're allowed to but i reckon you'd definately get more packs after xmas when the post has calmed down and maybe people will have some spare xmas money! :)

I guess I will extend it to January 8, since I was planning on sending the school kits after the holidays.

feenx, I'm glad to hear you got my kit, I was beginning to worry! It really is a wonderful project, it feels good to be able to contribute to it. :)

Can you check your pm feenx? I think I've sent messages twice but I'm not sure they've gone through :confused:

Thanks for extending the deadline. As I'm here in Manila, it'll take about a week before my snail mail comes (and btw, I *really* need your address --- actually, that was what the pms were about ;) ) Hope to hear from you soon!

ranma said:
Can you check your pm feenx? I think I've sent messages twice but I'm not sure they've gone through :confused:
I thougth i had, but I checked and i hadn't :eek: so ranma check your pm :D.

feenx said:
I guess I will extend it to January 8, since I was planning on sending the school kits after the holidays.
Yay! I want to participate. I really do. Just haven't gotten off my ass yet.

Oh, I love you feenx!! I wanted to participate and was too darned lazy to walk my ass two blocks to Staples to seal the deal. Will definitely do it next week now!!

feenx said:
I am having trouble finding a pencil pouch, where did some of you guys get yours???

The only place that I could find one was at a Fry's Grocery store, but Walgreens might have them.

Back