Gary Sinise Fan Project: Operation Iraqi Children

ranma said:
Clean???

Damn. I guess my letter would be filled with blank lines then :devil:

Dear Gary,

I wish I could be with you all the time. I'd love to _____ and _____ you. Then I'd give you _____ and maybe even ______ you. I don't mind being _____. In fact, that maybe my favorite thing, EVER!

Lovelots,
Ranma

LMAO. Nice letter Ra!

feenx said:
Yes you can :D. Glad to see your mom wanting to show Gary some love.

Thanks! Yeah, my mom is such a HUGE fan of Gary. When I told her about this, she immediately trashed my idea of sending in a simple E-mail in favor for a written letter. Lol....

chaostheory08 said:

Thanks! Yeah, my mom is such a HUGE fan of Gary. When I told her about this, she immediately trashed my idea of sending in a simple E-mail in favor for a written letter. Lol....
:lol: Written letters are more personal.

feenx said:
chaostheory08 said:

:lol: Written letters are more personal.

Feen, I bet your letter is. :devil:

*bump*
Come on this was about to go to the second page. Yeah i know this isn't a fun project, but lets help gives these kids a better future.

It's such a great cause. Though I think it's a bit hypocritical sending the kids stuff and then sending the soldiers that occupied their country a letter too :confused:
MrsG and feenx, you're good people.

Ouestion: Are we supposed to leave everything in their original packaging? Like the pencil sharpener, scissors and say we buy the erasers and they come in a two pack? It's ok to separate the erasers, right? Obviously, the paper and pencils stay in their packaging, but do we know about the other stuff?

feenx,

I'm like 99% sure with the Western U thing just as long as I have the details (cost of the pack, etc) :D

Thanks!

lookaboomerang said:
Ouestion: Are we supposed to leave everything in their original packaging? Like the pencil sharpener, scissors and say we buy the erasers and they come in a two pack? It's ok to separate the erasers, right? Obviously, the paper and pencils stay in their packaging, but do we know about the other stuff?
I think they are, or else the'll think that they have been used.
and Ranma i'll get the info asap, rigth now i can't cause my stupid computer decided to go crazy on me and isn't working rigth :mad: so rigth now im stuck at the library.

Back