Gary Sinise Fan Project: Operation Iraqi Children

summer89 said:
Is a pencil pouch the same as a pencil case? :confused:
Nope there different. Here’s a picture of what a school looks like.

schoolsupplykit3lh8.jpg

Oki thanx for that :) it helped alot. The pencil case i got looks v.similar to that but i'll go look for a pouch today.I'm sure we must have them over here, just by a different name :lol: i'll post on Sat then instead!!

Sent mine off yesterday.Apologies for the wrapping :lol: i did it at the post office with the woman behind the counter(i'm sure she swindled me-charged me x7 as much as it cost my friend to send a parcel to Bolivia :confused: ) but you should get it soon and hopefully in one piece-it's gotta get across the Atlantic in that wrapping first :lol:

^ I think only 3-4 school kits. :eek: I can't tell everyone they suck because I suck too. I didn't participate in this one, despite my best intentions from the beginning. It's really a shame people didn't jump all over this because it really is a fantastic cause and feenx had a great idea. So props to feenx for coordinating a truly worth while project and to all those who didn't participate -- you suck. :lol:

I didn't do this round either, but mostly because I sent off 6 kits in September. I do it every year.

Back