Gary Sinise Fan Project: Operation Iraqi Children

feenx said:
lookaboomerang said:
Ouestion: Are we supposed to leave everything in their original packaging? Like the pencil sharpener, scissors and say we buy the erasers and they come in a two pack? It's ok to separate the erasers, right? Obviously, the paper and pencils stay in their packaging, but do we know about the other stuff?
I think they are, or else the'll think that they have been used.
and Ranma i'll get the info asap, rigth now i can't cause my stupid computer decided to go crazy on me and isn't working rigth :mad: so rigth now im stuck at the library.

So its better to keep everything in original?

Count me in, most definitely! I'll go and get the goodies this weekend! Great project, great cause. feen, I'll email you so I can get your address.

And ranma, loved your "letter" to Gary! It looks suspiciously like mine would look! :lol: (But alas, I'll tone it down... ;) )

For those of you outside the US, you can make a financial contribution to Operation Iraqi Children if you want to do so. If you go to the website operationiraqichildren you will find out how to do this. I've been contributing for a while and will send an extra donation as part of this project ( and a letter to Gary, of course!)

*dusts off thread*

Just thought I'd bump this back to the first page because it's far too important to get lost.

This is a fantastic project and I really hope everyone is planning to participate.

Ok heres a question...Does anybody sell blunt end scissors and pencil bags anymore? Cuz I looked today, and I couldn't find any.

Re: blunt scissors, pencil bag, etc., I found all of my items at my local Walgreen's, in the school supplies section.
Feenx, I'll be mailing my package today or tomorrow, so you should have it in a few days via UPS!

I found blunt scissors at Target. I got a letter for Gary this past friday no school kits yet, but hopefully soon.

Ok I finally did find some scissors and a pencil bag (at a Fry's grocery store...that was kinda weird) so I should be able to get mine sent by the end of this week. So just keep your fingers crossed. :)

feenx, I sent mine several days ago via UPS, you should definitely have it by today! If not let me know, and I can track it, because they assured me it would only take a few days!

Back