Gary Sinise Fan Project: Operation Iraqi Children

hmm I can try. I won't say for sure yet but I'll look into it.

*has ideas what we fangirls would really like to say in those cards but that we never will 'cause he's married...:devil:*

MacsGirlMel said:
*has ideas what we fangirls would really like to say in those cards but that we never will 'cause he's married...:devil:*
Ture some things id like to write would get me a restraining order :lol:
Wow, I'm not sure how I'm going to get a package from Malaysia all the way to the US without it costing a bomb. The items listed are very cheap here, but shipping ... hmmmm. I'm gonna have to look into that.
You can always write a message for Gary or like i said before letters to the children and soldiers are very well welcomed.

I'm in.. I guess i didn't realize it was such easy things to come by. Gary is always talking about it.. Some of the stuff I already have extra from school.. Walmart is a great place to get stuff. I know they have really noexpensive things... At the begining of school in august they had a sale on notebooks 10 for $1.00.. so i have a few notebooks :lol:

feenx said:
Thanks MrsG for getting this started.
Yes, please participate! You can also send letters to the children and soldiers in Iraq.
As for those who can’t send me a kit you can still write Gary a message you can either e-mail it to me at feenx86@aol.com or snail mail, pm for address. If still have any questions pm.
Where are the Taylor Girls??? Time show your love.

This I can do. When I was first reading the thread, I felt sorta bad coz I come from such far away -- and I don't think I can send anything over.

I'll be sending a letter instead. I wanna help!

This is great :)
My dad does charity for children in Africa, and I think he'll be 100% in this project with me, so we can send more! ;)

So far 2 people have asked for my address, I gave the long deadline because thanksgiving is just around the corner which means post office will be closed. So no lagging it :lol:.

This project is different and very good :)..Hope you will gather a lot of contributions...As a lot of us,I am now sorry I don't live in the US :mad: :(..

iheartnickcath said:
feenx said:
You can write a message for Gary.

Yeah?
Yes, I’ll probably make that into a small scrapbook that will be sent to Gary. That will be a way of telling Gary about this project. Just keep it clean remember he’s married.

Clean???

Damn. I guess my letter would be filled with blank lines then :devil:

Dear Gary,

I wish I could be with you all the time. I'd love to _____ and _____ you. Then I'd give you _____ and maybe even ______ you. I don't mind being _____. In fact, that maybe my favorite thing, EVER!

Lovelots,
Ranma

feenx said:
Just keep it clean remember he’s married.
And that he has kids. I'm they would just love to look through the scrapbook and see how many woman would like to shag him senseless. I'm sure Gary wouldn't appreciate having to pay for therapy. :lol:

Anyway, I'm actually rather intrigued by this project. Never done a fan project before, but I'm always willing to support a good cause. I'll see if I can't get a couple of packets together.

Nice project idea!

feenx said:
So far 2 people have asked for my address, I gave the long deadline because thanksgiving is just around the corner which means post office will be closed. So no lagging it :lol:.

feenx, can I send a written letter instead of an E-mail? My mom (long-time Gary fan) wants to pitch in too but sadly, all we can do is a letter since we live outside the USA.

chaostheory08 said:
feenx, can I send a written letter instead of an E-mail? My mom (long-time Gary fan) wants to pitch in too but sadly, all we can do is a letter since we live outside the USA.
Yes you can :D. Glad to see your mom wanting to show Gary some love.

Back