Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary #6: We need a name

The pic with the grey T-shirt and the glasses made me drool :drool: he looks sooo yummiii :drool::drool:

Ty for the pics

PS I voted the first (sounded more seductive)

what where the other names of gary's thread? and how do you come up with the names?

more pic's i found on the site from contactmusic.com(there are a lot photos: i love this on its so sexy:drool:
gary_sinise_5195915.jpg

what is he doing?:
gary_sinise_1870261atafestifal2004.jpg

oh boy oh boy:
garyin2008.jpg

^ haha:guffaw::guffaw:

i can't be more constructive than that i'm afraid, i'm too busy laughing :guffaw::guffaw:

I know we speak the same language ......

what where the other names of gary's thread? and how do you come up with the names?

more pic's i found on the site from contactmusic.com(there are a lot photos: i love this on its so sexy:drool:

DEar Remke,

again thanks for the pics!!!

Harry Divine, that would not have done!!!! :drool:
Thanks!

Gary is perfect ( as we have learned before:lol:) and divine:

My musician::drool::drool:
DSCF4561.jpg

Udonna:luvlove:

^ haha:guffaw::guffaw:

i can't be more constructive than that i'm afraid, i'm too busy laughing :guffaw::guffaw:

I know we speak the same language ......

we do but i really need to brush up my german...:lol:

but while we're in the mood for laughing (sorry, i know it's rude to mock the afflicted but...) - this is gary in a play in 1977 in *tights* - class.

tights.jpg

Hi!

Those pics gave me a shock!
3D%20Smiles%20%28287%29.jpg
I messed my keyboard :drool: and now I gonna need a mop!:guffaw:Thanks for posting those pics! :thumbsup:

Remke79
your second pic is hilarious!:guffaw: I tell ya I don't giggle much but this time I had to!
lol-056.gif
It hard to not have vicked thoughts about him!:devil::devil::devil:

Udonna I love that playing pic also, I have some more the same theme pics!
I hope you'll like em'! :)

*lisasimpson* great pic, I counted that he's 22 years old there!:thumbsup: Ohhh he looks cute!:adore: Well of course tights looks at first..."startling" but when you get used to them I start to see them very sexy! :devil:

Here's some pics! :D

l35.jpg

l3.jpg

007879.jpg

37780.jpg

Click these two to see them bigger! ;)

'

Last edited:

Hi!

Here's some pics! :D

007879.jpg

37780.jpg

Click these two to see them bigger! ;)

'

oh boy oh boy, i :drool: about the pic were he is on the balkony, he looks horny(sorry)hot in to the camera, i like all the pics but that one jumps out of the field :lol:,

every country has other pics on internet right ?

but while we're in the mood for laughing (sorry, i know it's rude to mock the afflicted but...) - this is gary in a play in 1977 in *tights* - class.

i didn´t mean english or german........:devil: but as long as you brush up your german you have to endure my english.....:lol:

this pic is much more better than that in my pm ( be strong!!!!!)

Hi!

Remke79 your second pic is hilarious!:guffaw: I tell ya I don't giggle much but this time I had to!
lol-056.gif
It hard to not have vicked thoughts about him!:devil::devil::devil:

Sam,
thanks for the pics!!!
The second from Remke is ..................(hihi, do you want to help him too:eek:
pic41.gif
...) this belt-area:drool:

DEar Remke,
thanks for the pics too!!!!

Sam and I have to clean our pc now -our imagination ran riot!!!!! Oops!!

Udonna:drool:

Thanks for all the lovely pics. Most of them I haven't seen :)

Can't believe this is my first time to post in a new Gary thread and I'm on the fourth page already! Bad RanMa, bad.

Anyway, I hope to visit this thread more often. I'm still catching up on all the links and stuff. RL is truly hectic nowadays, ugh.

Rats, I wasn't able to vote (even if I did my choice would've still lost, lol)

Girls, temperature is rising here and even more with those hot pics.
So the poll is closed. I'm gonna ask the mods to change the thread name to

Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting). It had 14 votes, 33,33% :devil::devil::devil:

Keep them pics coming.

Jools ;)

*drinks a toast to new name*

i didn´t mean english or german........:devil: but as long as you brush up your german you have to endure my english.....:lol:

i know ;) i'm sure there's some international standard language for gary in tights out there somewhere! if there isn't we should invent it.

this pic is much more better than that in my pm ( be strong!!!!!)

i'll try...

*lisasimpson* great pic, I counted that he's 22 years old there!:thumbsup: Ohhh he looks cute!:adore: Well of course tights looks at first..."startling" but when you get used to them I start to see them very sexy! :devil:

yeah, he looks really cute i think. i think men in tights is a much-misunderstood thing anyway, all the best men are in touch with their feminine side. now all i need is for him to wear loads of eyeliner and pout a lot and i'll be really happy :D

omfg. i actually just fell off my chair. that is goorgeous.:drool::drool::drool:

Udona said:
Thanks for the interesting link!!!!
No problem! :D This man could talk to me all day and I'll listen without a yawn. He's so interesting. Plus, he's funny!

Great pictures, every one! At first I didn't see what was so attractive about Gary but seeing him playing bass... *has the vapors* :lol: There's nothing like a musician.

Picture time, y'allz :

I was listening to Tarkan's "Şımarık (Kiss, Kiss)" when I found this picture LOL

garysinisepicturez1g193.jpg

Wanna kiss the biceps, anyone? :lol:

At first I didn't see what was so attractive about Gary but seeing him playing bass...

bassists are always the coolest f*ckers in the band anyway, i think about 75% of my favourite bands are heavily bass driven so for me it's an added bonus that he plays bass and not something predictable like lead (yawn, lead guitarists are so last century). i wonder if he'd ever do a townshend/strummer and smash his guitar on the stage*? wow, that would make me so happy.

like this (thumbnail)

damn i wish i could photoshop well enough to swap strummer for gary!

* i realise townshend and strummer were leads but even so, and anyway i'm sure entwhistle did it too, it was a who trademark - the clash only adopted it!

sorry, went a bit ot there, oops!

Great pictures, every one! At first I didn't see what was so attractive about Gary but seeing him playing bass... *has the vapors* :lol: There's nothing like a musician.

My speech, ladies ( as you can lightly recognize on my avvie)

Gary as musician is divine!!!!!!

Can´t wait getting home to see the pics!!!!
(Silly PC in the office)

Udonna:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back