Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary #6: We need a name

i am not so young anymore(30y) , so i can :drool: and dream and so on LOL

O FGS'ks Remke, feel free to join in anytime :lol::lol::lol: Didn't want to offend anyone, but me and Nats and El have been around the Gary thread maybe way overdue, I'm an oldie myself, nats is our pretty youngster with a very good taste :devil::devil: and El, well she popps in from time to time to enjoy her little late evening snacks when the kitchen is closed. Hey and you know me, i wanna keep my Marines safe and sound *oops that's the mac thread* :drool::drool::drool::drool: Well excuses enough for one night ladies i just wann turn in soon and have some sweet (w** *did I say that?:confused:) dreams. Oka, nuf said, time to hit the road or the hay :devil::devil::devil:

Awsome thread!!!Congratulations Ladies!!!

He just keeps getting hotter So true!! lol

Last night I was IMing with LisaSimpson. I'm gonna share something Gary related with all you fellow Gary lovers that I shared with her. I have Frasier season 2 on DVD. In the Frasier season 2 episode "The Club" at the beginning of the episode Gary is the voice named Sid on the phone with Frasier.

PLEASE VOTE FOR GARY #6: HE JUST KEEPS GETTING HOTTER!!!

That's the closest to my late entry I could find.

Here's my late entry:
I've narrowed it down to 2 choices. But first I wanna share one I just came up with.
Gary #6: He's Hotter Than Fire Itself.

Last edited:

OMG!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

CSI Senna, would you want to kill me?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Priceless, just priceless

May i ask what movie do these piccies come from?:drool:

Remke, you too! gorgeous piccies! Aw i would love SO MUCH to get Gary playing in the show again:drool:

PLEASE SPOIL ME MORE:lol:

Debb

btw I have already voted ladies (my vote will remain anonymous:p). Also i invited all of you to participate to get a new Stellarina title. We reached out 900 posts already there;)

Congrats on the new Gary thread. ! :D

I must pull out some of my old movies (like Ransom) and watch just for the Gary hotness. :drool:

Hello! :)

Great pics Jools! I love Ransom and those pics tells the reason! ;)

I liked all the possible names suggestions but I voted "seatbelts" also cause I seem to have "a thing" about him and seatbelt combination! :lol:

I think it's great that being Gary's fan doesn't look the age.:cool: I'm "the youngster" I guess :lol: and I just adore this man!:adore: I just can't help that I wanna scream and drool everytime I see him!:D Whetever it's in a film or CSI:NY! btw, I watched last weekend Forrest Gump and Big Bounce "again":hugegrin:. I cleaned my DVD shelf and I thought to reward myself by watching one of his movies! :thumbsup: To me when someone mentions "Lt.Dan" I start to :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Here's some pics I found. ;)

image3299727x.jpg

I love that smile! :luvlove:

Gary-Sinise-gary-sinise-6607634-500.jpg

He's so handsome! :drool:

pic.jpg

Sooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! :adore::adore::adore:

What a wonderful sunny day here. Hope you have the same luck everybody.
Okay then, Summer hasn't been to great so far, so I'll gues we'll have to turn up the heat on our own. I guess these few we can all handle on the board, although cold showers will be needed afterwards :devil::devil::devil: Be warned :drool::drool::drool: If you're in need of a shower, feel free, but don't sue :guffaw::guffaw:

Dear Jools,
thank you very much for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.... took some gutterville pics to get your mind on track, right? :lol::lol::lol:
Now don't you be a stranger for too long. Me and Nats feel like Senior Field Agents among these youngsters. Not that we would mind having to spend an hour or so with the man himself. We got plenty of hands and erm.... other body parts :devil::devil::devil:

I am maybe a youngster of being a member here but I am truly no youngster of years:guffaw:. But this doesn´t deter me from swarming for Gary or a visit in Gutterville:drool::drool::drool:

wow nice photos, they are from Ransom right? i watch it with the spoken titels of ron howard, so its not so scary LOL

i am not so young anymore(30y) , so i can :drool: and dream and so on LOL

I know that I am the only one here who thinks the pics from Jools are not from Ransom but from "The Stand" with Molly Ringwald...............:rolleyes:

And my dear sister, we are young at heart!!!!!

Hello! :)

Great pics Jools! I love Ransom and those pics tells the reason! ;)

I liked all the possible names suggestions but I voted "seatbelts" also cause I seem to have "a thing" about him and seatbelt combination! :lol:

Sooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Hi Sam,
thanks for your pics too. Yes the belt area..................:lol:

I lately found this one:
gary-sinise_web.jpg

And I thought there´s no way to deface that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Til later!!!!!

Udonna
wacky.gif

pic.jpg

Sooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!

oh, cuuute! :drool::drool:

I know that I am the only one here who thinks the pics from Jools are not from Ransom but from "The Stand" with Molly Ringwald...............:rolleyes:

sorry, they are definitely ransom - in the stand he keeps his clothes on :(:scream::guffaw::guffaw: that's the bit in ransom where they discuss how the other people helping them with the kidnap are messing things up and he tells her it'll all be ok, it's quite near the beginning really. (i was pretty sure anyway but i have ransom on my mac (i love that i have my own mac, even if it is the other kind) so i just checked :))

sorry, they are definitely ransom - in the stand he keeps his clothes on :(:scream::guffaw::guffaw: that's the bit in ransom where they discuss how the other people helping them with the kidnap are messing things up and he tells her it'll all be ok, it's quite near the beginning really. (i was pretty sure anyway but i have ransom on my mac (i love that i have my own mac, even if it is the other kind) so i just checked :))

Oops, you are absolutely right, of course it´s ransom, my mistake!

I have only one apology for that: this man confuses me:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna
wacky.gif

It surely was Ransom Udonna, but with this man who wouldn't get distracted just a little :lol:

I found some more. Credit goes to.... well it's on the pics :drool::drool::drool:
Personal favorite is nr. 7 :devil::devil::devil::devil:

It surely was Ransom Udonna, but with this man who wouldn't get distracted just a little :lol:

I found some more. Credit goes to.... well it's on the pics :drool::drool::drool:
Personal favorite is nr. 7 :devil::devil::devil::devil:

JOOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, one pic better than the other, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

It´s so hot here ( 32 degree at 7:00pm) but now I burning from inside too -
mgfaint.gif
mgfaint.gif

WHere is my wicked usb-stick??? THat must be saved for eternity!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Udonna

PS. Of course Ransom, mea culpa!!!!! Sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back