Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I bow down to you. I love The Stand too! Gary was perfect for the role of Stu.

Well. When is Gary not perfect for a role?! Psh. Foolish of me. lol

By the way, this evening I was "resting my eyes" on my couch and suddendly a voice kinda broke my daze... I listened a little bit more careful and I thought I was hallucinating only to realize that maybe not so much. Is it possible that Gary Sinise did a voice for a TV commercial for US Military? At the end "he" says " There's strong. Then there's military strong". Anyone seen it too? Or else they did a good job at finding a man that has a similiar voice!!!

2. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Nope, you weren't imagining anything! Gary voiced a Army commercial, man, if I didn't want to be in medicine his voice would make me want to join the army. XD Very powerful.

3. Cyn-B-Demented

LMAO! That's what I thought too when I watched the commercial. He could sell ANYTHING. Beware, Sham Wow (or Scam Wow :rolleyes:) guy, you've got competition.

By the way, LOVING the new avatar :lol:

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Iknorite? :lol: The man could probably sell auto-insurance...such a booming, sexy voice! ;)

And thank you! :D

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear Gary-addicts!!

JUst came from the anonym Macoholics but I need more stuff!!![​IMG]
    Dear xuxomaphone,

a hearty[​IMG] welcome to you!!!
    I can understand you too well, Gary in CSI NY was my first contact with the addiction too and no i am lost....[​IMG]

Hi,

I love this interview, the "Hi Gary Scene" is priceless!! I have to laugh everytime I watch it.

My dear Sam,

my favourite stuff-supplier!! I count on you!!! ( and your laptop!!)

Again,

poor, poor fans in europe, even more worse in austria[​IMG]: I envy you for your possibilities!!!!
    I can only hope that someone has mercy and uploads the advertisment on youtube....[​IMG]

But as I prefer to watch my dvds in english I have to admit: Garys voice is absolutely sexy, thrilling and very masculine:drool::drool::drool:

ANd as I discussed it with Lisa before: I would not only buy everything he sells, no I would also enjoy watching him mowing his lawn too:guffaw:

[​IMG]

But I still think if I can pardon this shirt:wtf:........:guffaw:

Have a great day!!

Udonna

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Udonna, pardon my lewd mind but when I saw that picture of Gary holding that huuuuge lens... :devil: LMAO! I don't like the shirt either but it's better than those "douchebags neck t-shirt" AJ seems to love! It's just a big no-no in fashion. Totally faux-pas. :lol: Like those leggings for women.

For the commercial, I have searched frantically on YouTube to find it... and... here it is!!!!!!!! :D Thank God IMDB was there to help me with dates or else I would have never found it. It was done in April 2008.

I agree with you on the sexyness of Gary's voice! But I'll admit that I prefer Eddie's voice :lol:

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Cyn,

you are wonderful, thanks!!!!
    Great stuff, i am [​IMG]...........this voice let me shiver...:drool::drool:
    and your insinuation about that lens...:eek::eek:

Girl, you are great, it seems i have to learn more from you..........
    SO voice and lens... can anybody tell me how i can concentrate on my office work????[​IMG]

Hugs!!
    Udonna

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello again! ;)

Damn I wanna hear that commercial too!:scream:Damn this computer, so sound, my luck!:shifty: I have to keep on trying! I believe that hearing his voice is worth trying! :lol:

My opinion about that pic which udonna posted (thanks by the way!:thumbsup:) is that great pic and the shirt is....okey to me, (cause he's wearing it! :lol:Otherwice I may scream or laugh! :D) but I'd prefer something one colour shirt which not too loose! :devil::devil::devil:

Anyway as I promised you yesterday that I'll post those rest of the pics, know I'll do it! Enjoy! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I'm going to head into cold shower now! :lol: See ya later! ;)

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

what, even those things in that bonkers twitter story??:eek::eek::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::lol::lol:*

* i SO would ;)

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Sam!!! Those pictures were TEH awesomeness!!! Damn this man looks good for his age.

Hey, anything for Gary's fans lol :p We're like a family here lol

I wonder if you ever found concentration again lol I know I wouldn't have been able to :lol: I'd be half working and half day dreaming LOL

:lol:, the what?

11. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

i must agree. he does look good. that little bit of sideburn is good to... mac should have that

speaking of gary sinise sellling things, does he sing for audiences concert wise? i know he does the military stuff, but does he do concerts in the states for audiences like regular artists would do?

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Cyn,

yes we are a little crazy family and i enjoy this very much. Where else can you swarm so unscrupulous about him, sharing wicked pics and dreams????:devil::drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]

drooling again.....

I wrote you an direct message on twitter about the "bonkers twitter story".... Enjoy it:guffaw:

Hugs

Udonna:drool:

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahahaha! Thank you SO much for the direct message on Twitter! I'd so buy those too if he sells them LMAO!

And that picture you posted is amazing!!! Look at those arms! RRrrrr... LOL

14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Ahey, thanks for the link! I love the HEY GARY part, had me :lol:

And vesper, ITA that Mac should have 'burns. That's why this is my FAVE PIC of our dear Mac:

[​IMG]

And yes, bassists rawk!

[​IMG]

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Oooooohhhh! Gary and Sting!! Unbelievable! What a wondeful, wondeful, wondeful pic! Now, all I want is to see these guys on the stage together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.