Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot
dancing.gif
These pics make my Friday night, specially the last one. :devil: Now where is that damn chipmunk when ya need her? :lol: Oh right, she's in bed already *thud*. She shouldn't be, specially when I hear something about x-mas socks.:guffaw:

Hey Lisa! Somehow the link you've posted doesn't work. :( I dunno maybe my computer gives me hard times "again"...:klingon:

strange, it worked for me just clicking on it. damn i might have to revert to pbucket :(

Okey I found the pics I mentioned earlier today. So here they are!

mmmmm lovely :D i was watching FG last night and some of the extras. i think tonight i'll need a bit extra of the extras ;)

actually i think i'll be doing my next french essay on gary (one way or another) so, y'know, this is all *research* ;) :lol::guffaw:

this thread will be the death of me...my my...look at the hotness...:drool::drool::drool:

i love your pics girls :bolian::bolian::bolian:

And I couldn't resist to post this picture!

Now I don't feel cold anymore! :lol: I just can't resist that stubble, arm, slightly greyesh hair! Just sooo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: again! :D

Couldn't agree with you more!!!! That casual rough and tumble look is COMPLETELY and ENTIRELY irresistible.........!:devil::devil::drool::drool: It's been uber cold and blizzarding today, but I swear the thermostat's high-end is currently being challenged!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::evil::evil:

btw, how does he always manage to have the most awesome shades ever?! :devil:

And I couldn't resist to post this picture!

Now I don't feel cold anymore! :lol: I just can't resist that stubble, arm, slightly greyesh hair! Just sooo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: again! :D

Couldn't agree with you more!!!! That casual rough and tumble look is COMPLETELY and ENTIRELY irresistible.........!:devil::devil::drool::drool: It's been uber cold and blizzarding today, but I swear the thermostat's high-end is currently being challenged!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::evil::evil:

btw, how does he always manage to have the most awesome shades ever?! :devil:

over here it's snowing right now: outside -2°C, inside my room with all these pics...oh, odd...hey my thermometer is running away...GET BACK!!!

:D:D:D:D i have the same shades!!! *feels connected to Gary*, bought them coulpe years ago ;)

Hello everyone. I've been lurking around here for sometime just reading the threads and post. I thought I would come out of the shadows and join in on the fun. Loving all the pictures. The other day, I found this video that is rather amazing, I think everyone would enjoy it. Looks like mostly clips from that news special he did a while back about his trip to Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqqS2Fjlf4

Heya!

Jools; Xmas sock huh? :lol: You made my day! :guffaw:

Lisa; I think it's by slow laptop so I can't see the pic.:shifty: I'll have to try that link on school's computers next week! :D
Hmm French essey about Gary??? :devil: Oh combination French and Gary...:evil: I'm sure your research will be "interesting" :angel:

Metatinko Welcome! Great to get more Gary-fans on board!;) I'll tell ya just in case that we all are extremely fond of this man and sometimes we mind get a little carried away so don't be surprised by our comments! :lol: I hope you'll have a great time in here. Let us know if you have something to ask or send a PM (private messege). We're ready to help! ;)
I'll leave the rest of to Jools (CSISenna/Mistletoe_Sens) since she knows these practical stuff better than I do. ;) I'm just a little "helper" here! :D

*Tiptoes away* :guffaw:

Here's been such a cold all day. I was shopping today in the city and I felt so cold when I was walking down the streets. :rolleyes: But now when I'm watching Gary I instadly feel warmer! :drool: You know this is a very handy way to warm yourself especially when it's dark and cold outside. Just a glimple of Gary and I'm nearly melting! :drool:
:guffaw:

Something to heat things up...:devil:

4ve8wfa-2.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ups! My thermometer is about to blow!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This man is way too hot for his clothes! :drool::devil::evil:

So what do you say ladies, should we help him to get more "casual"???

:evil::evil::evil:

Lisa; I think it's by slow laptop so I can't see the pic.:shifty: I'll have to try that link on school's computers next week! :D
Hmm French essey about Gary??? :devil: Oh combination French and Gary...:evil: I'm sure your research will be "interesting" :angel:

haha, i know, it's a great combination i'm sure!!:devil::devil::drool::drool:

sometimes we mind get a little carried away

sometimes?????

a little???????

:guffaw::guffaw:

oh good plan, you know how much i like him casual :drool::drool:

sometimes we mind get a little carried away
sometimes?????

a little???????

LMAO!!

and count me in, we all love him casual ;);)

does anyone have a cap of the bit in forrest gump where lt dan is lifted out of bed? i really need it, for my essay bizarrely enough....

sometimes?????

a little???????

LMAO!!

and count me in, we all love him casual ;);)

Okey "we often get hugely carried away!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I think there will be crush to help him out! :alienblush: We need to get into line! :lol:

*Runs to the head*

I'm watching at the moment extremely boring Independence Day tradion: "President's palace celebration". It's three hours long live program and it's a family tradion that you must watch it!

But I have a trick to avoid falling to sleep. ;)
We need Gary pics NOW!!! :angel:

0000rc7x-2.jpg

I just adore this pic! :adore: I simply melt in front his eyes! Not to mention that stubble which drives me to ecstasy! :drool::devil::evil:
fwefwefwefwefef.jpg

That smile is just irresistible! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Clickable! You can see the left picture that behind is Gary's son Mac! ;)
And that right picture shows simply how hot he looks casually dressed! :drool:

Lisa: I give you a link where you can find Forrest Gump screencaps! ;)
http://screenmusings.org/ForrestGump/index_6.htm
Good luck with your essey! ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think there will be crush to help him out! :alienblush: We need to get into line! :lol:

*Runs to the head*

*is already waiting at the head of the line to make sure you don't take my place there*:p:p

does anyone have a cap of the bit in forrest gump where lt dan is lifted out of bed? i really need it, for my essay bizarrely enough....

Yes!!! :hugegrin: Here's the link to them on my photobucket page ('cause I'm dense and can't figure out thumbnails.........:cardie:)

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/Jade_Nolan84/Other Gary/

thank you, you're a legend :D my french tutor will surely be most impressed! especially if i can keep this essay lower than an R rating ;)

Yes!!! :hugegrin: Here's the link to them on my photobucket page ('cause I'm dense and can't figure out thumbnails.........:cardie:)

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/Jade_Nolan84/Other Gary/

thank you, you're a legend :D my french tutor will surely be most impressed! especially if i can keep this essay lower than an R rating ;)

Anytime!!! :hugegrin: Haha, and good luck with that rating!! :devil::devil::lol:

Hi everybody,

first thanks to all who posted you all these :drool::drool: pics!!!
FG was my first movie with Gary that I have seen and I still love it!!! And I am sure there are enough topics to write about him ( g- and x- rated ones;))

Found this one and want to share it with you:
p12.jpg

He looks so HOT in these jeans:devil::devil: and he smiles soooooo cute....
ahhhhhhhhhh
I would love to make push-ups for him:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back