Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!

Blue, what a sweet and cute pic you've posted!:adore: Thanks a lot!:thumbsup: I thought I had some bowling pics too but I can't seem to find them...:vulcan: That's what you get when you have a large UBS stick! :lol: Anyway I search then and "hopefully" post'em later. ;)

I like bowling too, only it's been a year since I've went to bowling. :alienblush:
I would wanna take around with Gary! :lol: It would be fun I'm sure but he should be aware cause I'm not a rookie in bowling!:devil::devil::devil: Though he would have one advantage...I'm always head over heels for him so how an earth I would be able to hold that ball?!? :guffaw::guffaw:

Right, my mind goes already vicked and it's only 10AM!!!! :guffaw: I think I'll need a cold shower. :lol:

But before that I have some Lt.Dan band pics to share! Let's keep up the funny pics line! ;)

[URL=http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/?action=view&current=5731_100505353294243_10000004336373.jpg] [/URL]

i've just taken down my photobucket account so i think all my photolinks will go dead in the next few hours - i have switched to elsewhere so i thought it was a good oppo to post some pics, in case any have been lost and to test that the new account works (ha! any excuse!).

hmm one disadvantage is that i can't seem to do thumbnails on this account. arse. so one picture will have to do for now and i'll try to remember to just link them in future!

this is my current favourite pic though (hence it being my new avatar too), it's at the point in true west where lee (john malkovich) has well and truly broken austin (gary) down and offers him a frankly ridiculous deal - this is when austin gets up off the floor and says "it's a deal" and i always yell at the tv "don't do it! it's a horrible deal!":lol::rolleyes:

web.jpg

i've just taken down my photobucket account so i think all my photolinks will go dead in the next few hours - i have switched to elsewhere so i thought it was a good oppo to post some pics, in case any have been lost and to test that the new account works (ha! any excuse!).
web.jpg
Mwahahahaha, please do!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil::evil:

AWESOME pics Sam!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin: Loooooooove 'em! :luvlove:

hmm one disadvantage is that i can't seem to do thumbnails on this account. arse. so one picture will have to do for now and i'll try to remember to just link them in future!

this is my current favourite pic though (hence it being my new avatar too), it's at the point in true west where lee (john malkovich) has well and truly broken austin (gary) down and offers him a frankly ridiculous deal - this is when austin gets up off the floor and says "it's a deal" and i always yell at the tv "don't do it! it's a horrible deal!":lol::rolleyes:

web.jpg

Austin,

I am surprised;), thought I surprise you too!!
No, not Tom ( drool) and not Randall (OMG) but our "hero"

I still hum the song all the day...

And found some nice pics here, Gary with his fans:

http://www.bluestarmothersny1.org/09Events.htm

BTW I ONLY mean the pics.

Dear Sam, thanks for rocking Gary, hope your exams go well!!!

Bye for now!

Hello! :)

Shippy, I'm glad you've liked the pics and videos! :thumbsup:

Blue, absolutely great picture, the man looks hot! :drool::drool::drool:

Here's one new pic! ;)

pict.jpg

Gary with his wife and behind you can see their kids Mac and Ella! :bolian:

Hmm...Gary looks hot wearing those jeans!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Great picture Sam.
He and his wife look great. His kids are great looking too. His son looks really tall. ;)

Thanks for posting. :D

Here's one new pic! ;)

pict.jpg

His other daughter Sophie, never seems to make any of the photos that are on the web, its always Mac and Ella, I wonder why that is??

He and his wife are ADORABLE together!! I loooooooove the way they are casually holding hands like that!!! :adore::adore:

Here's one new pic! ;)

pict.jpg

His other daughter Sophie, never seems to make any of the photos that are on the web, its always Mac and Ella, I wonder why that is??

i'm assuming that's her foot we can see behind him - maybe she's camera shy? ;)

Here's one new pic! ;)

pict.jpg

i'm assuming that's her foot we can see behind him - maybe she's camera shy? ;)

Yeah maybe she is, its just funny that even in photos like these, that are kind of like papprazzi photos, not photos the family posed for, she still doesnt make the photo, like in this one, i'm with you that is probably her foot, its just funny she just missed being in photo.

Hmm...Sophie is the eldest...(21) I wonder does she lives home anymore..;)

Well I have a photo where you can see (from the left) Sophie, Mac and Ella. :) Sorry I think it's a bit old picture...:rolleyes:

But here we go!

Gary-s-kids-from-left-to-right-Soph.jpg

BTW look at those pictures above...does someone look familiar to you?!? :lol:

The dude in the upper right corner reminds me of Brad Pitt, and the girl with the black hair (in the middle) looks like that chick in The Addams Family. :guffaw:

Hmm...Sophie is the eldest...(21) I wonder does she lives home anymore..;)

Well I have a photo where you can see (from the left) Sophie, Mac and Ella. :) Sorry I think it's a bit old picture...:rolleyes:

But here we go!

Gary-s-kids-from-left-to-right-Soph.jpg

BTW look at those pictures above...does someone look familiar to you?!? :lol:

these are his kids, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back