Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
b: I'm having a crappy day at work and could really use a couple pick-me-up pics of our Gary to get me through the rest of my shift.....:(

well, since you asked (these relate to what you said in the mac thread, and i'm sure blue will like them too!!) - some are a little blurred as they're caps of very old tv brodcasts....

here are some drinking:

and because you can't drink without smoking too...

*is a dribbling wreck in the corner*

O.M.G.!!!!! :scream::scream::scream: You are beyond brilliant! *does not know what to do with self and is also reduced to a dribbling wreck in the corner* NOTHING can go wrong with the rest of my shift now!!!!:evil::evil:

^ don't die just yet, i'm sure there are more pics on the horizon! here, even gary's saying don't die:

:eek::eek: I think I have and gone to heaven!!! :drool::drool::drool: Just when I thought today's run of pics couldn't get better and Gary couldn't get hotter........!!!! That pic has destroyed any last shreds of rationality!! :devil::devil::drool::drool: *melts into a puddle*

well, since you asked (these relate to what you said in the mac thread, and i'm sure blue will like them too!!) - some are a little blurred as they're caps of very old tv brodcasts....

*is a dribbling wreck in the corner*

* comes running from the Mac-thread*...
what a wonderful sight to start the day!!!!
Lisa, you are sooooooo right - again -I LOVE them!!!

and I think "sinister girls" is priceless!!!

Here we go girls:

p63.jpg

CHEERS !!!!

^ blue - i love that shot, i should've put it up as it's from the same film as some of the ones above (my name is bill w), it's a lovely pic :D :drool:

haha, sorry jade_nolan, i'm reducing you to a gibbering wreck. and myself too actually ;)

i wanted to post a pic to save us, but pbucket is under maintenance - they're thwarting us!

^ don't die just yet, i'm sure there are more pics on the horizon! here, even gary's saying don't die:

now, how can i not die with a half naked Gary on the screen?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pic!!!!!

Good morning, sinister girls!!

I refuse to accept that this thread moves down to the bottom of the csiny-site!!! Where are you all ???

Here my contribution:
p28.jpg

Need some more to cheer me up!!
Count on you !!!;)

O-ou! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush: *runs*
No indeed we can not let this thread fall the bottom on the thread list!

*SINISTER GIRLS, HELP!!!!!!* :scream::alienblush::scream:

To be honest my week is been a quite hectic one :rolleyes: but luckily it's weekend now and I'm free for homework! Yey! :D That means that I have more time for drooling and Gary movies! Heh heh! :lol:

Jade Nolan and Blue; Thanks for the pics! :drool::drool::drool::drool: I'm melting at moment! :guffaw:Ups! I need a mop..."again"! :lol::lol::lol:

So since we have get a name for us fans I have something similar to post as I did for Mac-thred! ;) Actually when I started to make that "radar-info-pic" for Mac thread I made it first from Gary! :lol: By accident of course! :rolleyes: So why waste?!? :angel:
Here! :D
Untitled1-1.png

Last edited:
Sam,
I just wanted to pop in to say that I really liked your "radar-info-pic". I will come back later and post some pictures and write more. Am a little busy at the moment.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!!! Cheers!! :D

n1483069110_30114816_3325.jpg

Gary: You comin' or what?
Me: Bring it on!!:devil::devil:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back