Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ haha, yeah, i bet you would :lol::lol:

hmm this essay is proving harder than i thought, it's just hard to get going, y'know? i think i need some motivation/help:

here's motivation (clicky):

"write the damn thing or i'll shoot you!"

and here's help (albeit a bit blurred!):

Last edited:
^ haha, yeah, i bet you would :lol::lol:

hmm this essay is proving harder than i thought, it's just hard to get going, y'know? i think i need some motivation/help:

here's motivation (clicky):

"write the damn thing or i'll shoot you!"

and here's help (albeit a bit blurred!):

you can do it :bolian:, make Gary proud :D

Hi everybody,

first thanks to all who posted you all these :drool::drool: pics!!!
FG was my first movie with Gary that I have seen and I still love it!!! And I am sure there are enough topics to write about him ( g- and x- rated ones;))

Found this one and want to share it with you:
p12.jpg

He looks so HOT in these jeans:devil::devil: and he smiles soooooo cute....
ahhhhhhhhhh
I would love to make push-ups for him:evil:

:drool::drool: look at those arms...i love his arms... :drool::drool::drool: thanks for the pics Blue!!!

^ nice pic, thanks :D

i'm watching crime story tonight, it's actually pretty good, i like it! i'm only watching gary's eps tonight but i'm probably going to watch the whole thing at some point. i just got quite excited as in his scene he's sitting in a diner and one of my favourite songs ever is playing in the background (i fought the law - it's the crickets version not the clash version but i love both). haha, it's great to get so excited by such little things ;)

[/pointless] :lol:

Okey guys I was reading Mac thread and Carolyn (ChristmasCarolyn) brought an interesting matter out. That we don't have we Gary fans don't have a common name like in Mac thread we are called "Taylor-Girls". ;)

So what do you think, could we get one? :D If anyone have suggestions bring it on! :D

Then should we vote or does anyone have a better suggestion? :) But atleast I think let's not take this too seriously.:rolleyes: You know what they say that the best ideas come when you don't think too much! :lol:

So be creative and I hope wecan get a lot of ideas! :D:D:D

Last edited:
So how about a butt avie (from Mac?) and a text with 'Sinister Girl' f.e.?
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif
Two birds with one stone so to say or something like that. :lol:

*I think I need a new pair of jeans.*

i'm in :thumbsup:, and i like the name 'Sinister Girls' :evil::evil::evil: you know, it's so dark in here, i mean like someone said -sorry i don't remember who- we're (well...at least i am) so deep in the gutter that i can't even see the light anymore :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

i'm in :thumbsup:, and i like the name 'Sinister Girls' :evil::evil::evil: you know, it's so dark in here, i mean like someone said -sorry i don't remember who- we're (well...at least i am) so deep in the gutter that i can't even see the light anymore :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I like "Sinister-Girls" :bolian::devil::evil: It suits us perfectly plus it's really close to "Sinise"! ;) You know I think that "sinister" was the only english word I learned soon as I saw it! :lol: You know I have always one person who comes to my mind when I read a sentence where is a word "sinister" and my mind goes automatically to....:evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:

I like "Sinister-Girls" :bolian::devil::evil: It suits us perfectly plus it's really close to "Sinise"! ;) You know I think that "sinister" was the only english word I learned soon as I saw it! :lol: You know I have always one person who comes to my mind when I read a sentence where is a word "sinister" and my mind goes automatically to....:evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil:

Well, it makes 'Sens' :guffaw: Crap!
headslap1-1.gif
This means Jools should really open her shop and wake that Chipmunk up! NNNNNNNNaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're diving in the gutter again, wake up hon! :lol::lol: We got a new priority! :drool::drool::drool:

I definetly vote for Sinister Girls, i like that a lot. Very fitting of this group!!!

i like sinister girls too - whenever i try to type sinister in a text message on my phone (which happens occasionally) my predictive text tries to change it to sinise, which i guessi type more often! so it works for me :D

a: I looooooove Sinister Girls!!!! It's really quite perfect....:devil::devil:

b: I'm having a crappy day at work and could really use a couple pick-me-up pics of our Gary to get me through the rest of my shift.....:(

a: I looooooove Sinister Girls!!!! It's really quite perfect....:devil::devil:

b: I'm having a crappy day at work and could really use a couple pick-me-up pics of our Gary to get me through the rest of my shift.....:(

i'm sorry for the bad shift *hugs*

here a couple of pics maybe Gary can cheer you up *hugs*

Thanks guys!! :adore: You're awesome!! *hugs back* :beer: That smile of his always makes things better! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back