Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I love Mango's.... Where do you live again jwells2472 ..and can I come over and drool...:drool::drool::drool:

Southern Illinois...Come on over girl, but hurry up there's already a line down the street. :thumbsup:
Every woman in line has a loofa in her hand:shifty:

You know I like the way you think..:guffaw::guffaw:

So do insane people...but that's okay...lets move on
Your funny Fruit and yes Great Minds Think Alike:p

So do insane people...but that's okay...lets move on
Your funny Fruit and yes Great Minds Think Alike:p

Possibly that should be warped minds think alike :wtf: :)

Any way for your viewing pleasure

Not my favorite film but Gary in speedos....

ReindeerGames14.jpg

And just to add to the incentive for you to see Impostor. Have some helpless Gary..

Imposterinterrogation.jpg

Is the 2nd one from Imposter?

So your saying there is Gary in shower
and then we also have Gary tied up and helpless?

Your killin me. Omg I'd right bad checks for that boy.:eek:

Yep the second pic is impostor alright :). We get shower Gary, then interrogation Gary. You know I LOVE Impostor..:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Yep the second pic is impostor alright :). We get shower Gary, then interrogation Gary. You know I LOVE Impostor..:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
okay now your rubbin it in.....I'm supposed to be packing for my move and I'm here drooling over Lt. Dan:drool: I'm still partial to shower Gary, however interrogation Gary is growing on me :shifty: I won't expand on that thought so I wont get kicked out.
*Rushes out to walmart for a copy of Imposter and a case of Mango Smoothie Bath Wash*

Here ya go...

Happy to see headlines Gary
gentlemans08-1.jpg

Last edited:

Since I'm relatively new to this neck of the woods (Gary's neck, mmmmm), I must know, where the heck did this come from??!! That is so darn cute!

By the way, Fruitbat, I worship the ground you walk on. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics. And jwells2472, you gotta cut that out! I'm at work and I keep laughing out loud at your posts!

Last edited:

Since I'm relatively new to this neck of the woods (Gary's neck, mmmmm), I must know, where the heck did this come from??!! That is so darn cute!

By the way, Fruitbat, I worship the ground you walk on. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics. And jwells2472, you gotta cut that out! I'm at work at I keep laughing out loud at your posts!

OHHHH MY FREAKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOD Bumble Bee where did you get that?!?!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I'm just speechless...I'm gonna have to gather my thoughts and come back
lol lol lol

Welcome to the woods Nightrider!!...grab a loofa and hang on :devil:

Laying down on the job Gary
:devil::devil::devil:
apollo09.jpg

Last edited:

I believe it's from All The Rage. I haven't seen that film yet either, demmit.

Ahh, Impostor. One of my favorite sci-fi films evar. Also, don't forget the Gary!Tongue with Madeleine Stowe from the start of the film (the one in the special features not the theatrical film, I think) Somebody made a gif of it quite a while ago. Lucky Stowe!

The little dance scene is from a film called Its The Rage. Its a multi story film with each section being connected by a gun and the people that use it. In Gary's section he is a rich computer geek.

Handguns figure in the intertwining lives of nine people.

itstherage.jpg
I need to see this film. I checked out a review on imdb.com and it said Gary was the best character and had the best lines in the film. I gotta find this film!

Alright I'm just gonna find every movie available and just watch until I go into Gary Coma.
If ya don't see me on here for a while...I'll be on the floor.

:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back