Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare to turn green with envy Tequesta and Fruitbat. Our My Network here is gonna show Mission To Mars tomorrow-(Saturday April 25, 2009) from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
I plan on watching. :hugegrin:

Prepare to turn green with envy Tequesta and Fruitbat. Our My Network here is gonna show Mission To Mars tomorrow-(Saturday April 25, 2009) from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.

oh yeah, that i forgot to mention. it was aired two Saturdays ago in Star Movies via Astro here.

i swear, Gary straightened his mane or somethin':lol:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Damn, err mind if I come over I will bring some wine and some nibbles and we can drool together.. :drool: :lol::lol:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Damn, err mind if I come over I will bring some wine and some nibbles and we can drool together.. :drool: :lol::lol:

Sure. The more, the merrier. If you and everyone else in this thread can get to Colbert County in Alabama in under 2 hours we'll have a "Mission To Mars" viewing party. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't even know it was on until I was flicking through the channels :( so I missed the first 20 minutes or so of it. But I liked the rest of it. My two favourite things-Gary and sci-fi :D I'm definitely gonna go get on DVD :)

You missed the first 20 minutes...you NEED to get it on DVD you missed the shower scene..

Impostershortshower2.jpg

Yep I have really loved Garys two ventures into SciFi Impostor and Mission 2 Mars are two of my all time favs.

Mission26.jpg

I pop in here to see what's going on and I nearly have a freakin' heart attack! Granted, I have been warned that his pictures are too hot to handle, but good Lord! I required medical assistance after the top one! Just watched "Ransom" last night. He's a scumbag, but a very hot scumbag! :drool: Plus, we get to see a Gary cheek!! ;)

I have Ransom on DVD, and when I saw that, I thought I imagined it. Had to rewind a couple of times. You know, just to make sure :evil::shifty:. And Gary's performance was amazing-he was very believable as a bad guy, and up to that point, the films I'd seen in him before, he wasn't playing the baddie.

And I finally got my Imposter DVD last Friday, and thoroughly enjoyed the shower scene :devil: he puts people half his age to shame :drool:

I had never seen Ransom before, so that scene shocked the heck outta me. I mean, it's a Ron Howard movie! Needless to say, I was pleasantly suprised (thanks, Gary!) I need to see Impostor. Like air and water, it is necessary! ;)

I had never seen Ransom before, so that scene shocked the heck outta me. I mean, it's a Ron Howard movie! Needless to say, I was pleasantly suprised (thanks, Gary!) I need to see Impostor. Like air and water, it is necessary! ;)
In Impostor you can see another guy from CSI...Do you know who ?

Yip Gary Dourdan (Warrick). In Mission 2 Mars we have Kim Delaney who the second lead CSI in the original series of Miami as well.

As Mac said Everything Is Connected...:lol::lol:

Yip Gary Dourdan (Warrick). In Mission 2 Mars we have Kim Delaney who the second lead CSI in the original series of Miami as well.

As Mac said Everything Is Connected...:lol::lol:

Very true Fruitbat:lol:

I've never seen Imposter!!!:(:scream::(:scream::(:scream:
I've got to see this shower scene...It now tops my 5 things I want to do before I die list

1. FIND GARY IN SHOWER.
2. Go to Italy
3. FIND GARY IN SHOWER.
4. Learn to skydive
5. FIND GARY IN SHOWER.

OK so it made the list a few times...

I did see "Bruno" a few days ago on Stars:

About a young boy who's parents divorced. He's a very smart boy but his mom is over bearing and dad is absent...wont give away whole plot but very good movie.
Gary plays the father..very intense and almost heartbreaking performance!:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who posted :drool: pics of Gary.
Love your list, jwells. Wait a sec....*runs to check shower* Awwwwww, he's not there!:lol:

Ohhh I love Mango's.... Where do you live again jwells2472 ..and can I come over and drool...:drool::drool::drool:

Southern Illinois...Come on over girl, but hurry up there's already a line down the street. :thumbsup:
Every woman in line has a loofa in her hand:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back