Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. I'm not a dirty little girl at all.*

I think my iTunes is intelligent. I Need A Hero by Bonnie Tyler came on just now :wtf:

*This statement may or may not be a lie.

No dirty girls in here...nope, none!
*looks around nervously*

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

E159A.jpg

Nope no impure thoughts or gratuitous flesh round here....:angel::angel:

Honest:devil::devil:

Nope, all of our minds are as pure as the driven snow. ;) Now, where's that picture where he's in jeans and a T-shirt and his hand down his pants again??!!! Anyone?? :drool:

FYI, for those in the U.S., Snake Eyes will be on TBS on Thursday at 6:30 a.m. EST, 3:30 a.m. PST; and Forrest Gump will be on Cinemax on Thursday and Friday.

Last edited:
Nope, all of our minds are as pure as the driven snow. ;) Now, where's that picture where he's in jeans and a T-shirt and his hand down his pants again??!!! Anyone?? :drool:

Well if you insist but I am posting this under duress....:shifty: Honest :evil:

gary_sinese2.jpg

All the above are perfect examples of the fact that we are all mild-mannered, innocent, angels...:rolleyes:
Gary is an accomplished veteran of the acting arts and we should honor him as such.
Such gratuitous innuendo is disgraceful...
Like the one part in Apollo13 when he's headed for the shower and completely misses the news bulletin on tv and my mind started wandering.. what he was gonna do like get all soapy and there would like all this steam and he would be all dri~~~:wtf::wtf::wtf: oh my my mind went astray there:brickwall: ....dangit! dangit! stop... stop he's a great actor.

i'll have paramedics on stand by for ya.:bolian:

Too late...see above meltdown:drool:

All the above are perfect examples of the fact that we are all mild-mannered, innocent, angels...:rolleyes:
Gary is an accomplished veteran of the acting arts and we should honor him as such.
Such gratuitous innuendo is disgraceful...
Like the one part in Apollo13 when he's headed for the shower and completely misses the news bulletin on tv and my mind started wandering.. what he was gonna do like get all soapy and there would like all this steam and he would be all dri~~~:wtf::wtf::wtf: oh my my mind went astray there:brickwall: ....dangit! dangit! stop... stop he's a great actor.

i'll have paramedics on stand by for ya.:bolian:

Too late...see above meltdown:drool:
I'll give you an "A" for effort, though! :thumbsup: Gary makes it impossible not to drool at him. Who can resist?! We must be mature about this and embrace his droolworthyness. Embrace it ...

I'll give you an "A" for effort, though! :thumbsup: Gary makes it impossible not to drool at him. Who can resist?! We must be mature about this and embrace his droolworthyness. Embrace it ...

Embracing, Embracing...:censored:
As far as the mature part, I believe that ship has done sailed.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Good morning all my angels:angel:
I BROUGHT BREAKFAST~~~~~~~

I sent a link to this thread to Gary and here was some of his reactions after reading........

Somewhat taken aback at first...
16023-813.gif

Then a deep feeling of angst and dread began to overcome him....
90328_1.jpg

Followed by embarrassment....
memorialday_concert_34_wenn1337965.jpg

Then finally he embraced the inevitable and was quite satisfied with himself
16023-24647.gif

Have a great day!!!
Now back to the interrogation room...He's about to crumble :devil::devil::devil:

Imposterinterrogation-1.jpg

Hi Nightrider,
IT.S The rage, was a good film. Gary has played the crazi computer expert very well. I have seen the film already two times. Gary ist an great actor.

Last edited:
Good Morning Fruitbat,
as you see I used your devilish :devil: link , tell me how can you survive it without getting crazy ????

As I mentioned before I had not been in the office yesterday and after "Gary"-looking and making homework with my son he asked me for watching TV. I allowed it for I wanted to work on my Laptop for the office and while I was sitting over a boring long treaty I heard a voice:
Gary, come into the bathtub ! ??????????? Then another time : Gary, come into the bathtube!
I was thinking to myself: OK, that was to much "Gary" today, I hear voices in my brain - when I heard my son laughing. He was watching Spongebob Squarepants ( I think everybody knows this little yellow cube and his pet, a snail, "Gary") and he tried to wash him in the bathtub.
So he tried it the whole episode, "Gary , come into th bathtub!"

:drool: I am sure all the ladys here can imagine that it is impossible to concentrate on work as a Gary-addict, when you hear all the time: Gary, come into the bathtub!.......................:drool:

Tell me how ill it is on having bad ideas while Spongebob is on TV ?!?

To all Gary addicts here: I wish you a great day and nice thoughts!

Udonna:luvlove:

gary_sinese2.jpg

Good morning to you too, udonna :)

I love the Gary come into the bathtub story. Its SO funny. I couldn't stop smiling as i read it.

Shame on you, having impure thought when watching Spongebob..:lol::lol:

Though when you mentioned Gary and bathtub in the same sentence my mind shot straight to the gutter:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Strange, it does that a lot around the Mac/Gary threads..:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back