Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterC4173

PeterC4173 Victim

Could you post some pics of his son and kids?? I've always been curious what they look like Gary talks about them so much in interviews it would be nice to place a face with the names.

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hi, guys!
    Oooo, wondeful, wondeful pics! Thank you, Sam, you're amazing. My holidays start next Monday, I'll spend about two weeks far away from civilization, so I'll miss you all and Gary:rolleyes:
    Udonna, dear, I'm glad you fell better (hugs)

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Good point. Does someone have pics from Gary's kids???:confused: I have only one and it's not a good one.:rolleyes: I miss to see Mac!:D I think he's cute! Plus he's only a year older than me!:p He looks a lot like his father! I bet he's going to be a real heartbreaker like his dad! :lol:

Udonna. You've little quicker than me, cause I was about to think up an thread name based on our seatbelt conversation!:D Know I don't have to! :lol:Thank you! I think that's be best suggestion the the new thread name by now! ;)

MacsLady I have to agree with you again. I know Clint Eastwood and that how long he's been actor/director. He's made very honorable careen. :)
    Let me calculate... when Gary would be about 80 I'll be about 45! God! I don't wanna think that far! :lol: I like that he looks hot at the moment and I hope he'll for a long time! :thumbsup:

Here's two pics to cheer your day. They made mine already! :lol:

[​IMG]
    Someone looks hot again! :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    "thud" Whoa! I know his look burns but...When you mix them with those arms...
    :drool::drool::devil::devil::drool::drool:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hey PeterC4173,

I am sory, these photos are private. I cannot transmit them.

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Just popping in again to say thanks for posting the great pics.
    And I agree with Nel. There's a limit a some point. Don't get me wrong, we're all Gary stalkers in a wicked way, but his family life should be kept private. It's none of our concernes. :p *ducks* :lol:

Let's focs on a new thread name ;)

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

CSISenna,

Thanks for your understanding.

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I agree with CSISenna, and nel2h, his family should be able to have some kind of privacy, esp. his kids. I mean they didn't ask to be in the limelight so to speak. I always hate when you see celebrity kids on the cover of magazine its just not right, I have always loved that about Gary, that he and Moira have really kept their kids out of the spotlight and they have gotten to be just regular kids whose dad just happens to be on TV every week.

8. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

I totally agree with what you have said about the privacy that they try to give their kids.

9. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear Gary-addicts,

I am a little afraid of posting here for it seems to be one of the last post in this thread and I am asking desperately for someone who can start a new one and can organize a poll regarding to a new name!!!!!

H E L P

In the meantime I refresh myself on my present fav pics :

Gary, the enthusiastic musician:
    [​IMG]

I wish you all a great weekend and hope for help!!!
    Udonna[​IMG]

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm back from paris - csi was on french tv while i was there - it was consequences. they had dubbed it into french and although for some people i didn't really notice so much, flack and mac sounded so wrong with random french people's voices. i'm still traumatised!!!

i think we need a new name poll too - but i don't have any ideas :(

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.