Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

He must lift weights as big as his arms are. I don't think he could be any fitter.

*tries to snuggle in his arms before fangirls does*
O_O such a gorgeous man... look at ze neck :D

62g9gts.jpg

Some Sinister for ya....Breathe deep ladies. :devil:

Thanks for the wake up call Natty! *Boing* Haven't been here in a while. *Slaps and ducks*. El great pics and Luving, you know where the heart is * I really need to toggle this thread* :lol:

A wicked petting tender raining flame... ooooh my, that's just ... wow... :lol: :p yummy?

Again, nice to see all my old pics resurface with such words LMH, gorgeous ;)

Light that candle, sprinklers on stand-by (fully restored after going off from PM)... :lol: used a few optional towels mopping up after that one, as you know :lol:

:devil: *drool* El will like that when she gets back!! :devil:

*Natsky hands out drool buckets and fans then gets to work on moping up!*

*Looking.... Looking.... Auch....* :mad: That was too close to the screen. :devil: *sets back a bit.... erm... yeah that's better. Gosh Luving, you're :devil:

53p8s4m.jpg

S'cuse me...while I pant and faint.
This li'l poem here, will cause big giant naughty flames

FanFic Poetry

Okay ladies, just follow the line, and you will find, all the Gary hottness you want :devil: :devil: :devil:

Any one about?!?! Oh here you guys are! Haven't seen this gutter so cramped.. cold showers that way ladies >>>

Wow!!!! Just...Wow... intelligent words escape me at the moment, my tongue is too busy hanging down to my chest and drooling... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back