Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Ok, the minute I saw that first pic of Gary in black, my mind went into the gutter for the day. So I got up at 11:30, and it's now 12:15 - I managed to keep my mind out the gutter for only 45 mins! Not that I mind at all. I like the gutter. :devil:
Thanx so much for the gorgeous pics, LMH. You definitely keep the Mac/Gary Gutter alive as well as DuCaine and Pac.

Woopsie, PJ-pic. LMH now that's an outfit for a lazy Sunday. Although it wouldn't stay on for long. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Popping in to say
I love all the Gary pics.. .
He looks so good dressed in Black :D

FB did you say that that 'gutter-tempting-droolable-thud epidemic' pic was on the front cover of a mag??? I bet that sold out quickly :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Macslady I have never seen Of Mice & Men is it good?? Any way after I read your comment I went on google and found...
mice21.jpg

Yes Of Mice and Men is, in my opinion, very good. Gary is incredibly hot, and his character is quite a complex and very interesting one. He has sweet moments, and pissy moments, and moments when you really wanna hug him.There are also some nice shots of him working the fields and looking very nice doing it. There are scenes with h Him getting wet. He is in the entire movie, there are only 2 scenes I can think of which don't have him in.
The story itself is very good too, it's obviously based on the Steinbeck novel of the same name. John Malkovich is in it too, and he is very good too.
I would definitely recommend you rent it. But you can also buy it fairly cheap - I got mine for £5 from Borders. But you should definitely see it.

*Le Gasp* O_O!!!
*faints*

indeed, Gary's a very talented (and hawt of course) actor. i always check out his movies when i can. :D

more piccies for my collection! :devil: thankies

jesus.... thud. i think that gary looked at his hotest in that movie. Plus i cant resist a man in a tanktop.

i watched imposter again today. i love that movie. i love it wen hes tied in that chair. It almost makes you want to take advantage of the situation! gutter! :devil:

Gaby said:
jesus.... thud. i think that gary looked at his hotest in that movie. Plus i cant resist a man in a tanktop.

i watched imposter again today. i love that movie. i love it wen hes tied in that chair. It almost makes you want to take advantage of the situation! gutter! :devil:

Don't worry I am right there with you on that thought.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

68baxqb.jpg

4ygzds8.jpg

4yine3q.jpg

Grab the estinglishers...check out the arms, :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Enjoy the pics from Dresscode....Seeya all soon :D

*Picks up her eyeballs and puts them in a box* I just have been staring at these pics for about 10 minutes and I'm stunned. Words cannot express what I'm thinking here.

Okay, not true, I'm thinking what a hot looking babe after spending almost a day without seeing any guys! You surely make up for it, thanks Luving. :devil:

Eeeeep! Holy Moley, that man is HOT! Definitely the kind of pictures I needed to be seeing right before going to bed, Sweet Dreams, for sure! :p

I'm trying to type butI have to keep pausing to scroll up to have another stare at pic 3... That definatly woke me up:devil:... but excuse me guys the gutter is calling!

EDIT: Ok.... there is someone on the Island of Britain who I extremly dislike, no hate at the moment- I know it's a strong word but let me explain....

ok... I go to my libary to pick up 'Deluge' after waiting for the last person to read it read it and thought that i'd see if they had 'Of Mice and Men' (film) to get an over large dose of Gary the only problem being someone already had it! You might be thinking, 'Well ok, why can't you wait for it like you waited for the book!' Well thats what I thought until the lady told me that they hadn't seen the DVD in like 4 years :eek:. I was really annoyed because my local DVD rental place (choices) has just closed and I live in quite a rural area!!! Anyway I decided t borrow the book so I know the story- I was given the chance of audio CD/book and I chose the book (I'm not lazy. When I got home I went and had a look for the film on ebay and noticed that the book was narrated by Gary (as I think we've mentioned before)!! Well that made me even more miffed because if theres anything better than Gary's body it's his sexy voice!!!! OK rant over!!

As I said^^ I got the new CSI NY book DELUGE today and when i've read that i'm going to read'Of Mice and Men' and then hunt down that film!!

:lol: im after 'Of Mice and Men' too.

*gasps again*
i thought that last pic was from Apollo 13. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back