Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Yep mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed he would definitely get me off the sun lounger and into the water.

Very niiiice pool piccie, there Fruitbat, thankies :D I think they should give Mac a few tattoos too, maybe some marine corps stuff. Tatts and sideburns. Lovely.

Hi again!

I loved the pic FB but I don't know about you guys but I prefer a shorter haired Gary?!?!

Nice piccies indeed. ^^^^ Natty I'm with you, short haired workes for me too a lot better. *Are you out of the pool yet?* :rolleyes:

I know what you mean Reindeer Games is not one of my favorite Gary movies or looks.

Elwood21 said:
Very niiiice pool piccie, there Fruitbat, thankies :D I think they should give Mac a few tattoos too, maybe some marine corps stuff. Tatts and sideburns. Lovely.

You mentioned tattoos

Gary-1.jpg
:D :D

holy-! :eek: well, this is a nice way of returning :rolleyes:
hawtness never cools down in here eh? ;)
*forgets and gives away mickey ear hats again :lol:*
pool? lockdown? straps?
what did i miss?

^^^ yah, agree, not one of my fave gary looks, nor films (tho Gary's obviously the best part of it), but I am most deffo not a fan of Ben Assfleck, so there ya go, I'm terribly terribly biased.

oh, and FB? swirls, slips and falls * THUD *

er, owie. Thanks for that :lol: ooooh la la, lalala laaaah... there's a look I like...

(somebody squeegee that damn pool deck please wouldja?? somehow I keep slipping...)

Yes he does look rather *THUD* worthy in that pic. Would loved to have seen him do One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. The USMC tat just makes me smile know cause it makes me think of Mac.

Hey guys i'm back home in england now- it's a bit cold :)!!

I'm off again tomorrow though for a wedding in wales as some of you know but I doubt i'll be able to get on here untill next sat!!!

Talk to you soon Nat!

PS: I think i'll be back in time...so that I can open the new thread :) (unless you write like wild-fire :)!!)

Hellllllloooooooooo! Anybody home? Lifts up grate and looks down into the gutter but there is no one home. :confused:

Where is everyone?

Leaves a pic of studly Stu to see if she can tempt people out of the woodwork.
Stand80.jpg

*El crawls out of the woodwork and back into familiar confines of the gutter*

oh well hello there gorgeous... my my my...

aw, hiyas everyone. just checking in while the last remnant dregs of my weekend slip away.

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics :D

Have a great week, y'alls :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back