Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Studly... :devil: Hell ya! The guy can wear anything, even whites, *gets claws to ripp 'em off*. What a way to jump into another week. :devil: :devil:

oh em gee... dirty :lol: we should wash it for him :p
:devil:

*clears throat*

well hello again Nicole :D

Ah, Nicole, I could tell you had discerning taste... Welcome again :D

Hiyas all :p

just posted a few piccies in Wet, feeling like a slacker, busy lately, but not too busy to rummage thru my stash and throw a few sinister pics here too...

~ um, the very best part of Reindeer Games - the Special Features (me, I just adore Gary's um, special features...) plus sideburns and a scruffy goatee (minus the questionable long hair for the shoot) Oh yes, stocking stuffer anyone?

rdgames24bittru460pix10hd8.jpg

~ and, one of the best too-short cameos ever, from the Green Mile...

greenmilegary24bittru46yn6.jpg

needs no more words from me...

see yas

:D

OMG, I definatly missed something here.. :eek: So much Gary hotness in this place.. ;)

Hey, Nicole, nice to see you in this thread, too. ;)

oh em gee... dirty we should wash it for him
Absolutely, we should do that, mj . :devil: He's too sexy when he wears nothing. :lol: :devil: Good thought, hon. ;)

El Hey *tackles hugs* OMG, I love the pics you posted! Thanks for sharing with us. Yeah, no more words for the pics.

aw, Stels, thanks ;) happy you like the pics!

gee it's quiet in here this week. Huh. *shrugs* Evs.

'later.

*mj squeals and tackles El*
:lol: nuff said. ;)

stella LMAO, we should BUT i think some fangirls are already on it. :lol:

Hi guys Shraube_01 posted some recent concert pics of Gary on Sinise Daily so I thought I would share

0001db86.jpg

The man sure looks good in the pictures!Thanks for sharing!

^That's really nice!Kind of like a wallpaper! :p

Hey guys!!!

Fantastic... I come hope from holiday finding my self peering down into the gutter and thinking that i'll be able to stsay out of there for a while and then I spot those pics :devil:.... Well you know me I just jumped and landed quite far down!!

Anyway I love the pics :devil: and I'm glad to see that I should be able to open new thread!!!

EDIT: Go to the pic thread to see a few Mac promo pics!! He is wearing more casual clothes in these!!!

nattybatty55 said:
Hi again!

I loved the pic FB but I don't know about you guys but I prefer a shorter haired Gary?!?!
Me too, which is why I especially like him in Of Mice and Men, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, and of course CSI NY. Though with Mac I like the sideburns too.

Guh is in agreement. and where the hell is the drool buckets, don't we gots some of those around here? Drool bucket stat! Nice pic Fruitbat!

Wow, luvin all those new promo pics, and LtDan band is always fun. thanks for posting and pics :D

thought I'd throw a few on during a brief lull in the day.

~ Gary in Armani add
garyarmani24bitru400pixkj8.jpg

~ Gary in a photoshoot by Steve Montesi. *gawd, luv the arms... :p*
garymontesishot24bitru4dj5.jpg

Anyways. Enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back