Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

...er, that big??? really???? no possible way... He does have nice hands though doesn't he?

El you naughty devil :devil:.....We were all thinking it though weren't we :devil:!!! But I agree he DOES have nice hands!!

EDIT: I just found some Gary pics on my PC i'll post them a soon as I have uploaded them!

Here we go.... Mac with glasses...

Sideburns.jpg

rage.jpg

grammy05c.jpg

Ok here are a few more (I'm post them in more than one posts to help peopple with slow internet connection :))

impostor2.jpg

Gary- "Watch where you put those lasers guys!"
impostor.jpg

gary_sinise4.jpg

clarence_williams_iii_gary_sinise_r.jpg

Hey Natty, I see you've moved. Gutterville's a great borough isn't it? ;) er, fabulous views, gorgeous structures... :lol: :devil:

looking forward to piccies :D --ETA-- OOH!!! LOOKEE!!! PICCIES!!!

That's it Spencer, run right this way... :p

and isn't he just too adorable in those horn rimmed glasses and stripey shirt??? (that's a grammy awards night pic is it?)

Just a few pics Natty?? you crazy thing, lookit all o' them!!! crikey! I'm on lunch and am now officially dribbling coffee...

OK these are the last of 'em...

peopleschoice04g.jpg

emarriveg.jpg

impostorpre.jpg

She is such a lucky woman!! ^^^

I know we are a few pages a way but can I open the next thread?? or has someone else got first dibs?!?

New Thread? Is there a name already?? But sure, when we get there you gots my vote Natty, it's all yours. ;)

lovely gary, cleans up so nicely, and one in black leather no less too... :devil: *sigh*

you just made my lunchbreak a sunny happy place to be Nats, thanks!!

^ too freakin right, you!!! :lol: you say that and *then* post two more???!!

I'm at WORK!!! There's forms to fill out if I damage property here!!! :lol: Lordy lordy, but my day is just filling up with paperwork... Not to worry, I'm pretty familiar with the whole process by now... :p

:lol: I bet your boss loves me :lol:... If you ever cover documents or whatever in coffee and your boss has a go just imagine that Gary is your boss and you should quite enjoy that lecture but El don't jump him or something stupid else you might get a little fierd :lol:

Oh great... looks like me and LMH will be getting a bill
**That's okay Natty , I know a used computer store, who sells cheap keyboards** We'll go halves on them** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

**Holy Natty, **Thud**

Wakes up hours later in Mr.Sinister's arms in his Macky Haven** :devil: :devil:

Natty, those pics look yummy! Those really should get me through the night. Allthough I'm not doing bad overhere myself.

Uhm, gotta go! Jealousy just came around the corner to take a peek.

Oooooh yummmmmy! I'm home on my lunch break, and you lovlies have left me all sorts of goodies to nibble on! Much obliged! *nibble nibble* :p :D

OMG!Thanks for all the pictures NB ..
I've actually seen the most of them before but it's nice to see them all together :)!I soooo like the second one with the glasses!I haven't seen it before! :D ;)

I know you can see a little stuble on that pic!!! :devil: *thud*- Hang on I posted these pics myselp oh well *drool*

*Nat drags herself out of thread for cold shower!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back