Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

I just realized that Gary has sideburns in those pics of him as Terry and I really love his sideburns. :D

I love the sideburns to...I wish they would let him grow them back.

Elwood love the Terry pics....erm any more....beg...wheedle...plead..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*laughing* erm, yes by chance, i do have a few more...

lemme see what I can do for ya..... ;)

*sigh* luv me only for my pics, eh?? and here was me thinking it was my sparkling personality... :lol: :lol:

I'll be back - I've got a few S1 Macky pics to put up in Wet first...

----ETA--

First, apologies, but I'm gonna try to stuff all of these into one post, I hope the pics aren't too big/slow loading.

Okay - these are super quick and not too polished, but I wanted to put a few more Fallen Angel piccies up afore I head out. (and yes, fruitbat, natty, MB, everyone, there are yet still more, there's only so many I can put at a time you know... :lol:)

~ Terry arrives, ponderously unpacking
terryunpacking24bittru4ey1.jpg

~ a Terry tender moment... marshmallows follow... :p
terrykiss124bittru400pibc6.jpg

~ Terry telephoning... (um, again... call me...? :lol:)
terryphone24bittru400pikt8.jpg

And last one tonite, just 'cos it makes me really happy, is a Goofy Gary/Lt.Dan Band pic. I posted this once long ago, and I just think it needs to be seen again... :p

~ Lt. Dan at the ready...
ridgefestch200524bittruwi8.jpg

(pic taken and posted by a lucky concert goer, at Ridgefest, Chicago IL, 2005 - I'm sorry to say I don't know where I first saw it)

Enjoy!! See yas all in a bit ;)

:D :D :D

*THUD*

Elwood thanks for the nice pics, doesnt he just look dreamy in that movie. And as for the Lt Dan pic well its just adorable and never fails to make me smile :D :D :D :D :D

Glad to hear that there will be more...I know I am insatiable :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oooooh Elwood, I knew you'd come through! (And yes, we do also love you for your sparkling personality!) :)
Terry, mmmmmm... and I absolutely love that Lt. Dan Band concert pic, what a goofball! It always gives me a giggle! :D

Thanks elwood... and you know that I don't just love you for the pics..... but they do help :lol: (only joking!)

*thud*
thankies el! made my horrible day a lot more better. no seriously :D

luvingmyHoratio has posted a new slide show of our favorite man on YouTube just search for luvingmyHoratio. Some REALLY nice piccies or Gary... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back